FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1941

Anatoli Kazharski:
No. The problem is not the user's actions. And it's obvious. It doesn't occur anywhere else at all (I haven't seen it on any other forum).
I myself periodically "send" the cursor into a quote - so I can say precisely: "Only by starting to edit the first word entered can you erase the extra character and get into the quote. There is no other situation."

Karputov Vladimir:
I myself occasionally "send" the cursor into a quote - so I can say precisely: "Only by starting to edit the first word entered can you erase the extra character and get into the quote. There is no other situation."
In which cases it happens is obvious. There's nothing more to discuss here. The question is that it shouldn't happen. Write to servicedesk. I will also write a little later.

Karputov Vladimir:
I myself occasionally "send" the cursor into a quote - so I can say for sure: "Only by starting to edit the first word you enter can you erase the extra character and end up in a quote. There is no other situation."
Sometimes you press the "reply" button and the cursor is already there, inside.

stranger:
Sometimes you press the "reply" button and the cursor is already there, inside.
To be honest, I've never seen this before (I use IE 11 and Chrome exclusively) on Windows 8.1.

Karputov Vladimir:
To be honest, I've never seen this before (I use IE 11 and Chrome exclusively) on Windows 8.1.
On my mac OS in safari it's often like this// I don't have the same interface as you have on the link/// so it didn't work the first time// now it's ok

Karputov Vladimir:
To be honest, I've never seen anything like this (I use IE 11 and Chrome exclusively) on Windows 8.1.
Opera 21 XP pro.

stranger:
If the euro drops to 1, that's a drop, everything else is a fuss.
Or even lower.

neyron:
or even lower.
Wait a year or two)

although the price is near the lower limit of the channel

although

Evgen-ya1:
On my mac OS in safari it's often like this// I don't have the interface like you have on the link/// so I couldn't fix it the first time// now it's ok
Zhenka, we all like you...
And with "cursor in quote" as well)))
Reason: