FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1940

stranger:
Don't forget that we need a new mentor, the old one seems to be gone...)))
Let Strange be the mentor;-)

stranger:

Not in a month, but in a week and a half, but I think they will be.)

And Greece yes, the locomotive of the jewish union)

My feeling is that the pound will go from low 56 for a week and expiry of its July contract.

Plus this week will be the week of the overflow of dough)

Euro resistance is at 12, support is at 1080.

Strange, the levels in EUR are like this, but the chart should go up, i.e. up!

Resistance levels by the old report:1.1348 (3551);1.1292 (3522);1.1243 (975)

Support levels :1.1166 (2076);1.1122 (4001);1.1059 (5257) And you think it will fall? But in the pon levels will change and volumes

Evgen-ya1:
There is a situation in the Forum: when you reply, the cursor jumps into the quote. If you don't edit the post, it is very difficult to understand what you have commented on.

Karputov Vladimir:
The following situation can occur: Forum: when you reply, the cursor jumps into the quote. If you don't edit the post, it's very difficult to understand what you've commented on.

Karputov Vladimir:
There is a situation in the Forum: when you reply, the cursor jumps into the quote. If you don't edit the post, it's very difficult to understand what you've commented on.
Has Sensei been banned for long? Or have you already forgotten our Master?

Evgen-ya1:
If the euro falls to 1, that's a fall, everything else is a fuss.

Evgen-ya1:
You are definitely doing something wrong. Read the instructions carefully - there are only two steps.

Karputov Vladimir:
It would be better if the site developers made it so that the cursor in the quote can't be set at all except by clicking on it. This is a problem that crops up for a lot of people. You should write to Service Desk.

Anatoli Kazharski:
It would be better if the developers of the website made it so that the cursor in the quotation cannot be set at all, except by clicking on it. This problem occurs to many users. You should write to Service Desk.

The problem here is rather with the user's actions. The cursor goes into the quote in this sequence:

• the quote button - everything is correct here.
  • the text is written - no issues here either.
  • the user edits the text - as a rule, he/she edits the first letter of the first word typed - as a result he/she makes a mistake and gets into the quote.

Karputov Vladimir:

The problem here is rather with the user's actions. The cursor goes into the quote in this sequence:

• the quote button - everything is correct here.
  • The text is written - no problem here either.
  • The user is editing text - usually editing the first letter of the first word typed - as a result he/she makes a mistake and ends up in the quotation.

No. The problem is not caused by user's actions. And it is obvious. It doesn't occur anywhere else (I haven't seen it on any other forum).

When editing the first letter of a post, the cursor should not go into the quote.

Reason: