FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2032

I've heard that the laggards aren't selling to the big boys these days, but are being put up for divorce...

-Aleks-:
I've heard that the laggards don't sell to the big boys nowadays, but are put up for divorce...

So?))

You can see if they're taking them out.)

-Aleks-:
I've heard that they don't trade in the big boys these days, but they're used as a conduit...

They're spoiled, that was just for fun.

when you want to sell high, what else can you do?

stranger:
Why, I say, in a glass.
In a "glass" to put on the "Bottle"?)) But seriously?

stranger:

I have told them more than once that no bank will show their traders' orders, they do not believe me))) I see the pending orders and their volume, but I have no idea about their volume.)

I have a bylimit for EUR at 1.0353 620 contracts, at 1.0725 800 contracts etc. and I don't know whose they are)

Will Danila find the spreads...
Will Zugman get disenchanted with analysts...
Or will Rena be poked and prodded for 8 years)))
See in the next episodes of FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015)))

stranger:

I have told them more than once that no bank will show their traders' orders, they do not believe me))) I see the pending orders and their volume, but I have no idea about their volume.)

I have a bylimit for EUR at 1.0353 620 contracts, at 1.0725 800 contracts etc., but I don't know whose they are)

Strange, I don't "believe" in anything, I just pay attention to the coincidence - they wrote the sl at the level of XX - so it came and went,

I've paid attention to it once so far, I'll look at the other cases when I have time,

I don't care if it's a coincidence or not.

stranger:

So?))

You can see if they're cleaning.)

So they do, as I understand it, when the change starts shopping in front of them...

new-rena:

They're spoiled, that was just for fun.

when you want to sell at a high price, what else is there to do?

I don't know what's left - to change the exchange rate :)

I don't trade the glass, it seems to be too much unreliable information....

azfaraon:
In a "glass" to put on the "bottle"?))) And seriously?

That's as serious as it gets)

Wizard, people don't even know any other tumblers than faceted ones))))))))))))))))))

In all seriousness, I have my own tumblers, homemade))))))

stranger:

Wizard, people don't even know any other tumblers than faceted ones))))))))))))))))))

Seriously, I have my own tumblers, homemade))))))

stranger:

Seriously, I have my own tumblers, homemade))))))

I know they are homemade)))).
Reason: