FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1917

Anatoli Kazharski:
The struggle in the markets is always about money, not abstractions. )))

I would disagree, when you see how clearly the numbers work out, you think back to that analysis and you see the workings of the collective mind, which is nothing more than the result of abstract perception.

Remember that technical analysis is taught, and even if you assume that it is not used, the knowledge acquired in an educational institution is applied...

-Aleks-:

But here I do not agree, when you see how clearly they work out the numbers, you think of that analysis, and you see the work of the collective mind, which is nothing more than the result of abstract perception.

Remember that those analyses are taught, and even assuming that they are not used, the knowledge imparted in the educational institution makes itself felt...

Magic is also taught, and many other things)))))

stranger:

Nah, it's not like it's 50 per cent.)

If you told me how to read this graph, maybe I would be amazed!

stranger:
Magic is taught too, and lots of other things)))))
And someone is working miracles...

-Aleks-:
If you had told me how to read this graph, maybe I would have been amazed!
There are two columns and two words. Do I have to spell that out too?

stranger:
There are two columns and two words. Does that need to be chewed up too?
Well, I don't understand how to determine 50% of the monthly volatility in June based on them.

-Aleks-:
Well, I don't see how, based on them, to determine 50% of the monthly volatility in June.
Why define it?

stranger:
Why do you want to know?
I do it to know if there is room for growth :)

-Aleks-:
I'm determining so I know if there's room for growth :)
I've made it clear that there is no margin for growth.)

stranger:
I said it clearly - there is no such a reserve)
So, they got to 76.4 and diverted to 50%, so I think we will close the month at 61.8 :) Although 38.2% is still probable - to RSI(14) = 50
Reason: