FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1918

-Aleks-:
So, they got to 76.4 and diverted to 50%, so I think we will close the month at 61.8 :) Although 38,2% is still probable - to RSI(14) = 50
I do not know what is 76.4))) and I do not know 61.8)) 38.2 neither)) Not familiar with RSI))))

stranger:
I don't know what 76.4 is)))) and I don't know 61.8)) 38.2 either)) Not familiar with RSI))))
Well, it's the bars in my picture :)

Closed before the news - I think we'll roll back in half an hour, that's where I'll buy :)

-Aleks-:
I closed before the news - I think we'll roll back in half an hour and I'll buy there :)
Why make trades against the direction?

Evgen-ya1:
Why make trades against the direction? There are more risks, aren't there?

The only pattern I have identified so far in forex is that trends are ending. I don't know which way a new trend will start, but I know that it will definitely end. This is the idea that I trade, mostly.

Well, according to my screenshot, on the day I expect more growth by the end of the month.

-Aleks-:
I closed before the news - I think we will roll back in half an hour and I will buy there :)
Is the news in favour of the dollar or will you buy anyway?

Yes, miracles are performed every day on our forum, all with the words "I think")

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Is the news in favour of the dollar or will you buy it anyway?
Bought 0.1 an hour ago, but I guess I have to close before the news...

stranger:
Yes, miracles are performed every day on our forum, all with the words "I think").
Well, if you don't think, then trading is a sad business altogether.

Good offer - bought another 0.1 :) By the way, 50% of the day's payoff...
Reason: