FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1874

MHouse:

Thanks) It's my own fault with the euro (as with all the other ridiculous trades though) )

I made a few profits, so I guess I got a bit overzealous. I started to decide where the market should go and where it should go from. Now it teaches me a lot of pain))

These are the best lessons! When emotions flare up, take a pen and paper and write down why the trade was wrong - do a retrospective analysis - sort out the mistake.

-Aleks-:
On the Pound, a docking at MA200 on M15 is likely today...
Slammed and a breakout observed...

-Aleks-:
Slammed down and a breakout is observed....
But no, a bounce is looming, I guess it's time to close out for good measure...

Vizard_:

For those interested, the rubric was chewed on at SPIEF2015 yesterday (E.Nabiullina et al.)

Dean of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences at St Petersburg State University. Minister of Finance from 2000-2011, Deputy Prime Minister from 2000-2003 and from 2008-2011. According to experts, he has repeatedly been voted Europe's and the world's best Minister of Finance. In the early 1990s, he headed the Economic Reform Committee of the Executive Committee...

Oh, is that Kudrin?

So, yes, these economic liberals can do anything. I would unanimously suggest that they all go to Magadan Oblast to work. So to speak, to put their scientific developments into practice.

Until the gross regional product per capita in Magadan is at least equal to the level of GDP per capita in Belgium - they will not get a job anywhere else in the vastness of our fatherland.

Otherwise they would "pay lip service to Leo Tolstoy, but in reality ... simple."

Who said there was no grail?

Here it is, with a taste of duchesse:

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'll add 1.08 ))
It usually takes time to stop a herd of bulls. One good Friday is not enough.

audi kiwi, go up=))

lactone:
audi kiwi, let's go up=))
Too soon, Fedya, too soon!!!

spread of 3 p., the price missed the limit...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1872

I'm going to try to catch the pound...