FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1870

Doesn't anyone want an 81 Audi to start with?) Yes laughed at Teach and Tuma when they 'managed' to sell euros from 1.13))))

-Aleks-:
Rolled back 50% of today's rise in the pound, time to buy for tomorrow?
Yes, buy it, you will be happy to sell it)

Alexey Busygin:
Oh don't be ridiculous! "Faith in ATS" logic in your ATS has not yet grown, so even trust is out of the question, and I am silent about faith at all

It's not about my ATS... I just wondered, if a person does not believe in ATS, but trades (not by technical analysis?), what is he doing on this site... or maybe I don't understand something - please explain.

stranger:
Yes, buy it, you will be gladly sold it)

Here's the thing, I don't know if I should....

-Aleks-:

It's not about my ATS... I just wondered, if a person does not believe in ATS, but trades (not by technical analysis?), what is he doing on this site... or maybe I don't understand something - please explain.

Here's the thing, I don't know if I should....

I have a different calculation method, based on internal account management

Alexey Busygin:
I have a different calculation method based on internal account maintenance
Can you tell me more about internal account management?

stranger:
Doesn't anyone want an 81 Audi to start with?) Yes laughed at Teach and Tuma when they 'managed' to sell euros from 1.13))))

-Aleks-:
Can you be more specific, what is internal account maintenance?
It's a long explanation, you'd better read a book on accounting, it should be there or a book on computer science, working with databases, it's almost the same thing.

stranger:
Doesn't anyone want an 81 Audi to start with?) Yeah laughed at Teach and Tuma when they "managed" to sell euros from 1.13))))
Well maybe on 795 )))

zoritch:

There's not much of an output from this arrangement.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Except at 795 ))

Young man, you are in too much of a hurry to live)

stranger:

Young man, you are in too much of a hurry to live)

Old man - if not now, when?

Reason: