FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1879

iIDLERr:
it hasn't been closed since last summer.
Until when do you have to keep it from last summer? Till it gets back to its starting point? )))

Aren't you guys trading today?

Anatoli Kazharski:
Until when do you have to hold on from last summer? Until it returns to its starting point? )))
will fly below the bottom. don't bother if you don't chop

-Aleks-:

It is unwise to carry a position of 23 lots into the weekend...

The market always gives an opportunity to enter if the trend continues. I did not like the situation on the day - stayed outside the RSI 70 boundary at the close, although it did not show a new high - the upside movement was not completed by the channel and Fibo levels. Overall the situation is not very clear - therefore the risk is not justified.

23 lots... Are you a millionaire? Day... There is no timeframe, there is price and time. Fibo... what's that? Anyway, I don't understand any of this.

iIDLERr:
it hasn't been closed since last summer
Who cares, I can't get past 5-10 figs, weakness-wise)

stranger:
23 lots... Are you a millionaire? Day... No TF, just price and time. Fibo... what's that? Anyway, I don't understand any of this.

No, it's still a long way from a million even in a cent account. I did something stupid - out of greed - I admitted it and retreated.

As for analysis - everyone has their own analysis - I did not see the desire to understand in your words, so no comment.

-Aleks-:

No, it's still a long way from a million even in a cent account. I did something stupid - out of greed - I admitted it and retreated.

As for analysis - everyone has their own analysis - I did not see the desire to understand in your words, so no comment.

I really do not understand. Fibo, channel, RSI, daily. Price is not bound to any timeframe, it just moves, rises or falls and all the rest is nothing, you can draw any picture on the chart, it does not give anything, so I do not understand.

iIDLERr:
It'll go below the bottom. Don't bother if you don't chop.
More likely you don't, since you didn't see a 50% pullback out of 26 figures. And we know it's going down without you. ;))

stranger:
I really don't get it. Fibo, channel, RSI, daily chart. Price is not bound to any timeframe, it just moves, rises or falls and everything else is nothing, you can draw any picture on the chart, it gives nothing, so I do not understand.
What methods of analysis do you use?

stranger:
I really don't get it. Fibo, channel, RSI, daily chart. Price is not bound to any TF, it just moves, rises or falls and the rest is nothing, you can draw any picture on the chart, it does not give you anything, so I do not understand.
So it depends on what is meant by "understand". I am aware of their existence, as well as many institutional traders, so I make decisions based on their indicators. For me, tech analysis is psychology - actually a game of the collective unconscious.