FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1869

Daniil Stolnikov:
If the quid continues to fall, maybe not.

Only for you and only for today I create demand for a move down, at 1.1295 in general, further on, as luck would have it.

I have already closed this whole range twice, who knows, maybe I will close the third time

-Aleks-:
Yeah, I think so... Actually, I'm working on a self-directed take profit now - so that it would find the pivot point with a higher probability based on the situation. That's interesting. Trading with your hands is like a drug - it knocks your brain out. ATS does not care about emotions.
But what about the fact that I still want to use my hands to close))

-Aleks-:
14.64 at the moment.
if you have the balls, try the highest one to 55- up =)

Alexey Busygin:

Only for you and only today I create demand for a move down, at 1.1295 in general, further on as luck

I have already closed this whole range twice, who knows maybe I will close the third time

like a real market maker - are you a doll or what? ))

Alexey Busygin:
No, you've got it wrong, the rules of interaction are different on the real market. For this reason, even if you have a 100% result on the demo, it does not guarantee that on the real you will take at least 10%. And if the robot is working, the guarantee of loss is more than 99%.
And what is the point of hanging out on this site if you don't have faith in ATC?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
And what about the fact that I still want to close it manually ))

Yes, especially now... But that's from the fact that the ATS isn't perfect yet - we'll work on it.

I've kind of stopped covering with minimal profit.

Roman Busarov:
if you've got the balls, try the topmost one to 55 =)

I expect the trend to continue after the correction.... And as I said this morning the question is whether or not to hold on to RSI 70. Now the bulls may wake up...

good night...

from this morning: the chiff has worked, the harrier has worked...

The eu, the pound - on the way, ginger, audi, maybe they'll hit their lows in the morning?

Daniil Stolnikov:
like a real market maker - aren't you a doll? ))

No, we're just working in the neighborhood

So, let's sum it up! There was a move, but not quite what was expected, I only got to 1.1340

4 pairs closed in the black 7 pairs have not opened yet

-Aleks-:
What's the point of you hanging out on this site if you have no faith in the ATC?
Oh, don't be ridiculous! Your "faith in ATC" logic has not yet grown, so even trust is out of the question, and I am not even talking about faith.
Reason: