FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1868

-Aleks-:
Yeah, I think so... Actually, I'm working on a self-targeted take profit - to find the turning point with higher probability based on the situation. That's interesting. Trading with your hands is like a drug - it knocks your brain out. ATS does not care about emotions.
What is the main criterion for reversal points?

Alexey Busygin:
And what is the main criterion for pivot point do you want to use
So I use ma+Pips in ATS now, and will for take profit - volatility of the day, RSI 30/70, Fibo lines (by trend). Still have ideas to use strong momentum, but not very interesting result there yet - I think.

This is how the robot works, if a human doesn't interfere with it - the demo account is experimental.

It is now safe to expect the euro quid to move to 1.15

-Aleks-:

This is how the robot works, if a human doesn't interfere with it - the demo account is experimental.

Only in one word demo, there is one little omission, it is a demo and not a real

Alexey Busygin:
Only in the word demo, there is one small omission, it is a demo not a real
Yes, the exact same setup on the real brings in sometimes 50% less - no price....

-Aleks-:
Yes, the exact same setup on the real brings in sometimes 50% less - the price was not....
No you got it wrong, the rules of interaction are different on the real market. That is why even if you have a 100% result on the demo, it does not guarantee that you will take at least 10% on the real market. And if there is a robot working, the guarantee of loss is higher than 99%.

Alexey Busygin:
It is now safe to expect the euro quid to move to 1.15
Well, 1.12 first, then.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well then 1.12 first
Looks like 1.12 is no longer an option.

Alexey Busygin:
looks like 1.12 is out of the picture
If the quid continues to fall, it might not.
Reason: