FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1880

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
What methods of analysis do you use?
Only real trades.

-Aleks-:
So it depends on what is meant by 'understand'. I am aware of their existence, as many institutional traders are, so I make decisions with their indicators in mind. For me technical analysis is psychology - in fact it's a game of collective unconsciousness.

Who told you that, in the sense that they use it in their trade?)

stranger:
Only real transactions.

Technical indicators specifically?

Let's say the Central Bank was giving an average price for MA.

From interviews of persons working in banks (ok - just about stocks).

From analyst briefs and recommendations - the logic is that these individuals have worked or will work at a bank in the future.

I am convinced that it is impossible for a person to make an informed decision without reference points - that is what tech analysis does. The global movement of assets is determined by external factors, or rather the reaction to them, and it is traders who decide on the price movement, using technical analysis.

stranger:
They are real trades only.
As it is very vague and unclear to me your method, the main thing that it should give you a stable, even a finger in the sky, you may see the future, so you do not need all this rubbish in the form of indicators and oscillators, and we the ordinary people need to look at something else besides price to make decisions like many traders around the world who see the same thing on the monitors

-Aleks-:

Technical indicators specifically?

Let's say the Central Bank was giving an average price for MA.

From interviews of persons working in banks (ok - just about stocks).

From analyst briefs and recommendations - the logic is that these individuals have worked or will work at a bank in the future.

I am convinced that it is impossible for a person to make an informed decision without reference points - that is what tech analysis does. The global movement of assets is determined by external factors, or rather the reaction to them, and it is the traders, using technical analysis, who decide how the price will move.

Let me disappoint you a little, the so-called "technical analysis" is pure nonsense, the movement of assets is only influenced by cash injections, in 95 percent, and only 5 percent by the "external factors" you mention. A normal trader will never make decisions based on TA, in fact they have only heard of it but haven't seen it.)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I don't understand your method, it seems very vague and unclear to me, the main thing that it should give you stable results. Maybe you see the future, so you don't need all this rubbish in the form of indicators and oscillators, while we, ordinary people, like many traders around the world who see the same thing on monitors, need to look at something besides the price to make decisions.
Nothing fuzzy, my decisions are based on real trades made by traders. For example, right now I see real demand for audi at 7700-7730, does any of the indicators tell you that?)

-Aleks-:

Let's say the Central Bank gave an average price for MA.

What MA ))) E.S. Nabiullina talked for half an hour... of the fourth day )))

Vizard_:
What MA ))) E.S.Naubilina was telling for half an hour... day four )))
Don't mislead the youngsters, bank traders only trade on MAs)))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
Nothing fuzzy, my decisions are based on real trades made by traders. For example, right now I see real demand for Audi at 7700-7730, does any of the indicators tell you that?)
But they have RSI > 70 and price has come close to the upper boundary of the channel, which is built on two points, somewhere in the past. ))))

Anatoli Kazharski:
But they have RSI > 70 and price has approached the upper boundary of the channel, which is built on two points, somewhere in the past. ))))
I'm ahtung)))

stranger:
Don't mislead the youngsters, bank traders only trade on mash)))))))))))))))))))
Have a laugh?)))
There's no Sensei...but it looks like he's sending us signals))))
We just can't fucking read it))) - if pamm's equi on d1 close
If you look (pamm_Close>Lag1pamm_Close) you may build a simple TS and get
indicator... and what's interesting is that it dances around 0... as if hinting to us about the harmony
of the universe... yin-yang, etc... I wonder if he himself understands the depth and immensity...

He's bringing to the people ?)))

Sensei! Thank you!)))

Reason: