FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1881

stranger:
Nothing fuzzy, my decisions are based on real trades made by traders. Here, for example, right now I see real demand for audi at 7700-7730, does any of the indicators tell you that?)

It is normal of course says on MN 1 it has hit the 200 day Mash, which means resistance level and if you look at the lines it is a channel and this is its bottom all logical

stranger:
I'm going to disappoint you a little, the so-called "tehanalysis" is pure nonsense, asset movements are only influenced by injections of money, 95 per cent, and only 5 per cent by the "external factors" you mention. As for the interview - a normal trader will never make a decision based on TA, in fact they have only heard of it but haven't seen it.)

Let's go from the contrary, if tech analysis doesn't use "big money", why does it work?

Vizard_:
What MA))) E.S. Nabiullina talked for half an hour... on the fourth day )))

I was surprised myself - I can't find the source now, but the talk was that the average price of the rouble in 2015 will be 60 roubles, which corresponds to Ma 360 (I think so).

Nikolai Romanovskyi:

It is normal of course says on MN 1 it has hit the 200 day Mash, which means resistance level and if you look at the lines it is a channel and this is its bottom all logical

Pay more attention to the points where it didn't stick. )))

-Aleks-:

Let's go from the contrary, if tech analysis doesn't use "big money", why does it work?

I was surprised myself - I can't find the source now, but the talk was that the average price of the rouble in 2015 would be 60 roubles, which corresponds to Ma 360 (I think so).

So it doesn't work, otherwise everyone would be billionaires)))

Vizard_:
Hilarious?)))
Sensei is gone ... but it looks like he's sending us signals))))
We just can't fucking read it))) - if pamm's equi by d1 close
If you look (pamm_Close>Lag1pamm_Close) you may build a simple TS and get
indicator... and what's interesting is that it dances around 0... as if to hint at the harmony of the
universe... yin-yang etc... I wonder if he himself understands the depth and immensity...

HE is bringing to the people ?)))

Sensei ! Thank you !)))

-Aleks-: I was surprised myself - I can't find the source now, but the talk was that the average price of the rouble in 2015 will be 60 roubles, which corresponds to ma360 (I think so).
MA360 ))) - I've never heard of it being used...

The ma360 (the red one) will look like this on the diaries )))

stranger:

So it doesn't work, otherwise everyone would be a billionaire)))

If it were simple, then yes...

And in general, the hardest part is sticking to the TS - I think that's the main reason for the drain.

Vizard_:
MA360 )))) - never heard of it being used...

On the days ma360(red) will look like this ))))

Did I say they were talking about simpl....

-Aleks-:

Did I say they were talking about simple....

MA is good in that it can be fitted, to anything. ;)

Anatoli Kazharski:
MA is good because it can be adjusted to anything. ;)

Denial of the reality of not succeeding is a defense mechanism against the bitterness of failure.

Yes, I remember what Central Bank said (can't remember who), I hadn't applied the muwings before, sawVizard_'s screenshot and decided to take a look myself.

Yes and I'm surprised by such a working out of levels.

From the Central Bank website http://www.cbr.ru/analytics/wps/wps_2.pdf

"

Attention should be drawn to the fact that the data for the individual

observed variables related to Block 3(financial and external sectorindicators

external sector indicators) have been adjusted to the monthly frequency from daily data. Applic-

In the context of the range of observed variables selected for this study, this applies to

This refers to indicators such as monthly average prices of oil, wheat, gas, aluminium,

The main difference between the average monthly oil price, wheat, gas, aluminium, nickel, the MICEX Index and the short-term Interbank Offered Rate (IOM) is that the exchange rate has a nominal value.

and the exchange rate.

A forecast iteration around the 20th

of a calendar month would imply the inclusion of monthly averages of the above variables only for the past calendar month.

In the case of the latter, this would mean that the average monthly values of these variables would only have been included in the preceding calendar month, which in a situation of significant critical fluctuations in the commodity and capital markets

In conditions of significant volatility in the commodity and financial markets this may lead to the loss of important monitoring information.

In highly volatile commodity and financial markets, it could lead to the loss of important information which would be relevant in monitoring economic activity over the quarter. As

We will not compute monthly data for the indicators mentioned above per calendar month.

The monthly data for the indicators mentioned above has not been calculated as a calendar month, but ratheras a moving average over the month, depending on the daily statistics available on the date of

The monthly averages will be calculated not as a calendar month but as a moving average for the month, depending on the daily statistics available as at the date of the next forecast iteration.

"

it is logical that forecasts are used to make a decision...

Reason: