FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1704

Zogman:

I'm on matlab.

I'm sorry, how are you going to optimise the TS by parameters?

Oleg Tsarkov:
I'm sorry, how will you optimise the TC by parameters?
With brute force or with different packages?

Lesorub:

"Approve."

And where do you place the stop loss

on the Euro ?

ps

news today at 15.30 on the dollar - maybe the eu will fall ...

Zogman:

and where do you place the stop loss

on the Jew ?

ps

news today at 15.30 on the dollar - maybe the eu will fall ...

I get the impression that they manage these figures as they please depending on where they want to send the currency. For example, they want to raise the exchange rate - make the data obviously good and bad - and bam - all is done

Daniil Stolnikov:
I get the impression that they manage these figures as they please, depending on where they want to send the currency. For example, they want to increase the rate of the currency - make the knowingly good data bad - and bam - all is done

maybe

but it seems to me - that the news is rather used by market manipulators as a pretext for shifts -

Sometimes there is news - no reaction - and sometimes it flies away by a figure? Why a figure and not by two? Who decides and how - these fractions of seconds - once and liquidity appeared after a figure - and he would like to place a large market entry after a figure and a half - he would place there ...

Daniil Stolnikov:
I get the impression that they manage these figures as they please, depending on where they want to send the currency. For example, they want to increase the rate of currency - they made obviously good data bad - and bam - they succeeded.
In my experience, the results do not influence the pair's direction, they just stimulate the volatility. When the news about USD is good and the EUR is going up, the analysts argue that as the American economy is doing well, everybody invested in risky currencies, and if EUR is down, what else can it do, if everything is good in America and USD is getting stronger.)

What should we do? Should we close the positions? 5 minutes to go

Zogman:

maybe

but it seems to me - that the news is rather used by market manipulators as a pretext for shifts -

Sometimes there is news - no reaction - and sometimes it flies away by a figure? Why a figure and not by two? Who decides and how - these fractions of seconds - once and liquidity appeared after a figure - and he would like to place a large market entry after a figure and a half - he would place there ...

You have more data - open and look, analyze. Then you'll tell us what was and what will be))

Oleg Tsarkov:
In my experience, news results have no effect on the direction of the pair, they only encourage volatility. Analysts with good news on the dollar and the next rise in the euras argue that since the US economy is good, everyone has invested in risky currencies, and if the euras have fallen, what else can it do if America is doing well and the dollar has started to strengthen)).
No way )) Why do you think the dollar rose? Was it because of the bad news?

Zogman:
What should we do? Should we close the positions? 5 minutes left.
It depends on the direction of the open. If up - I think 1.105 at least.

Z.I. But Doll has his own view as always ))
Reason: