FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1701

Zogman:

what is the filtered one?

the one we give to clients ?

well on entry spread like .3 (for not very large order volume) on exit spread like 1 pip - just a spread spread,

if there is a sudden jump in spread (for example on the news) we narrow it down slower than the incoming one.

i dont know much else.

i just don't understand what this picture will tell you.

Yes...

You don't need to make screenshots... Do you change the filters... Do you know how many times a year or so?

Zogman:

Some bourgeois analysts think it will drop to 128 - like a break in the 30-year down-trend in the dollar-yen pair

not out of the question. the market has put the risk there.

Vizard_:

Yes...

You don't need to make screenshots... Do you change filters... Do you know how many times a year or so (average)?

I don't understand what filter and why?

it is profitable for us to widen the spread, the more the better - but competition with others holds us back - we try to keep it about the same as everyone else

why do we need filters?

as if they know our future and beat us with it.

we spread wider than the average - but they are very few

they know our future and that's why they are out to get us - but there are very few of them

Roman Busarov:
not out of the question. the market has put the risk there.
Barclays advises dip to the downside in anticipation of an upside rally within weeks .... and generally speaking, they're talking about 132...

Zogman:

some clients who behave badly - we suspect that they receive quotes faster than we do - and as if they know our future and beat us on it

the spread is wider than the average - but they are rare

Do you have a real ECN? What then is your interest to play against a client? Well, he gets it before - the flag in his hands - you do not lose on this, right?

Zogman:
Barclays advises to dig down in anticipation of an upside rally within weeks ... and they're talking about 132...

I'd even say 133+.

but for that you have to run under 121

and the rally, if it really goes through the stops there will be a rally backfires

Zogman:

I don't understand what filter and why?

it is profitable for us to widen the spread, the more the better - but competition with others holds us back - we try to keep it about the same as everyone else

why do we need filters?

as if they know our future and beat us with it.

we spread wider than the average - but they are very few

they know our future and that's why they beat us - but there are very few of them

That's the filter... you have an algorithm... and it changes...

So the filter changes...

I was just wondering how you do it... so I asked... everything is the same as before...

And Master... if he understands... he'll understand why he's a few pips short of his "settlement" price...

Thanks for the answers...

Daniil Stolnikov:
Do you have a real ECN? What then is your interest to play against the client? Well, he gets it before - flag in his hands - you do not lose out on this, do you?

We don't have time to overlap - that's the problem - we also receive prices with delays ... and if they get the price from london faster than us - we think the price is old - but it's already gone ...

we have real liquidity

the eu is different -

the eu is like a stock exchange - there is a market - you can put orders there and throw market orders

We don't give clients the market. It's bullshit to give clients the market.

the difference from the stock exchange - the stock exchange is the central counterparty to all transactions and the EU does not (if I understand correctly)

he does not give a shit - it's your problem (or rather your prime broker's) - not the ECN's - but the exchange guarantees against it

Zogman:

we don't give customers a glass - it's bullshit to give a glass to customers.

How deep is the glass? Show me the full depth...

Zogman:

We don't have time to overlap - that's the problem - we also receive prices with delays ... and if they get the price from london faster than us - we think the price is old - but it's already gone ...

we have real liquidity

the eu is different -

the eu is like a stock exchange - there is a market - you can put orders there and throw market orders

We don't give the clients the glass. It's bullshit to give the glass to the clients.

the difference from the stock exchange - the stock exchange is the central counterparty to all transactions and the EU does not (if I understand correctly)

he does not give a shit - it's your problem - not the EUN's - but the exchange gives guarantees against it

that's how i understood it, you have no esn )))

the term "overlap" - i still don't understand it ))
Reason: