FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1709

stranger:
Zogman, if you are an analyst and don't know what happens when futures and options expire, I am speechless. You once asked me whether or not I am cooler than the analysts of famous banks. I will tell you. They are nobody and their name is nobody.
So expirations happen all the time. So now do not trade vaapche? ))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, expirations happen all the time. So, why do not you trade? ))

I'm a wreck.

Zogman:
you are optimistic.
I don't know anything.
But I want to find out if there's no one around me to talk to or if it's too hard to talk to.

ps
but these analysts are making a lot of money

Or am I wrong?

So who's the doctor to those peckerwoods who pay them?

stranger:

I'm aghast.

So who's the doctor to those dchtls who pay them?

you tell me. i don't know anything
but i think analysts' salaries are not bad.
On the other hand, maybe it's the way all banks keep analysts
and send their reports to clients - is it a tradition or a way to maintain image
i read about another aspect of the stock market, the opinion of a famous analyst may bring down the stock.
but in forex, of course, it doesn't work

stranger:

I'm aghast.

Come on - I'm still learning )) Don't they expire every month? For example, the next expiry is on the 15th of June. The next one is on July 15. Well, I still need to learn :)

Damn, it's interesting - according to this calendar the first trade was 2 years agohttp://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx_product_calendar_futures.html
Euro FX Futures (EUR/USD) Calendar - CME Group
Euro FX Futures (EUR/USD) Calendar - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find information for Euro FX Futures (EUR/USD) Calendar provided by CME Group. View Calendar

Daniil Stolnikov:
Come on - I'm still learning )) Don't they expire every month? For example, the next expiry is on the 15th of June. The next one is on July 15. Well, I still need to learn :)

Damn, it's interesting - according to this calendar the first trade was 2 years agohttp://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx_product_calendar_futures.html
Yes, quarterly futures expirations every month.

hello all =) oh and cool at the cottage =))) banya, pool... vodka, beer, kebab .... chemist's day didn't pass me by =)

I'm cool =) I made my daughter a sandpit with my own hands=)))))

stranger:
Yes, quarterly futures expirations every month.
which futures - deliverable or non-deliverable?

Zogman:
what kind of futures - deliverable or non-deliverable?
Guys, read the specifics and the questions will go away.

stranger:
Guys, read the specifics and the questions will go away.
what is the relationship between futures and spot prices?

Vizard_:
What's that got to do with me?))
No... Pound squeezed the eu through the crossover ... breaking all the bullshit morning fairy tales approved by Ilyukha ))))
Go to Matlab and look at pairs and crosses as oscillators...

we'll see during the week ...

Reason: