FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1708

iIDLERr:
Damn it! I gave you a flip. if anyone follows my posts, bullshit, I promised a way out over the top. you can sit three figs, like Myth, but unis, damn it, unis.
Will there be a tractor on the pound?)))

Lesorub:

in a hurry, taking our time...

These pictures are about nothing.

stranger:
So, back of the head, any thoughts?)))
I gave my thoughts as you did earlier)) Except that I think it may happen that you have messed up with the levels again ))) The pound is too early.

stranger:
These pictures are nothing.

What? The green...

if it's red, we'll sell it...

Daniil Stolnikov:
my thoughts as you did earlier )) Except that it may happen that you're confused with the levels again ))) The pound is too early.

I didn't send him anywhere, I just closed sales and haven't set foot in the market for three weeks.

Lesorub:

What's up? It's green...

if it's red, we'll sell...

Give the money away or drink it away and don't worry about it.

stranger:

I didn't send him anywhere, I just closed the sales and didn't go to the market for three weeks.

Give the money away at once or drink it away and don't worry about it.

Well, what's this?

Why so for three weeks?

stranger:

I didn't send him anywhere, I just closed the sales and didn't go to the market for three weeks.

Give the money away at once or drink it away and don't worry about it.

three weeks - why?

Because three.

Zogman:
three weeks - why?

Zogman, if you are an analyst and don't know what happens when futures and options expire, I am speechless. You once asked me whether or not I am cooler than the analysts of famous banks. I will tell you. They are nobody and their name is nobody at all.

stranger:
Zogman, if you are an analyst and do not know what happens when futures and options expire, I have no words. You asked me whether I am cooler or not than the analysts of famous banks. I will tell you. They are nobody and their name is nothing.
You are an optimist.
I don't know anything.
But I want to find out if there's no one around me to talk to, or if it's too complicated.

ps
but these analysts are making a lot of money

Or am I wrong?
Reason: