FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1524

stranger:
Myth looked online, at the moment the current high is at 1.5613, the low is 1.5328.
the old one, you're at it again =))) my highs and lows are not what you think every day =) the quarterly that started in march has a corridor of 1.3990-1.60 =) and plus the levels on the way to get there =) the bottom was 1.4581 and the top was 1.5463. now it's gonna be a real headache till June

Roman Busarov:
old, you're at it again =))) my highs and lows are not what you count daily =) the quarterly that started in March has a corridor of 1.3990-1.60 =) and plus levels along the way that had to be taken =) the bottom was 1.4581 at the top was 1.5463. now until June will be a brainwashing
i am not counting them, just looking)

Vizard_:
Read the mt server help... it was made for kunon... but that's the cost of leverage and so on... don't like it, go to the exchange... + tumblr there...

I'm talking about the financial gamblers (or rather, not me, but Old), not the DCEs, whose share of the market is minuscule.

Vizard_:

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/marketwatch/historical/

There's not much there when you look at it quickly... In tf you have to slice them yourself...

There's a story there from '10.

stranger:

Pound forecast for tomorrow and that's the end of the festive action)

Looks like

Nestradamus:
If the weather forecast for the weekend was bad, the lira would fall.
0.2818 p-value on the 100 level of GO...I can't make a bigger one yet...
i.e. there are very small correlations...the bigger threshold is more - you can see by eye....

such fucking esotericism ))))

stranger:

... and that's the end of the festivities)

I was hoping to be a millionaire.)

Vizard_:
0.2818 p-value by 100 level GO...I can't make a bigger one yet...
i.e. there are very small correlations...the higher threshold is more - you can see by eye....

such fucking esotericism ))))

Original, although if you think about it logically... there are some pretty elderly people doing serious business. And this geomagnetic stuff has a big effect on them.

Nestradamus:
Original, although if you think about it logically... ...there are some pretty old people doing serious business . and this geomagnetic stuff is really affecting them.

hilarious... well yeah )))

and there's even astrologers on streetstreet (finnish astrology... direction)...

a long time ago I was training astro nets... they've been pulling a little bit on the plus side... nothing supernatural there...

Vizard_:

hilarious... well yeah )))

I've seen a lot of astrologers on Street Street (Financial Astrology... the direction)...

a long time ago I was training astro nets... they've been pulling a little bit on the plus side... there's nothing supernatural there...

And we had one astrologer who traded with Mercury)). Oh yes, Ilya also often spoils the Moon... when he is not busy with firewood...

Ishim:

Who drew this? What about the moose? (I see you trade both ways, you're good for both!)

Only a fool sells on an uptrend, he drew 5390-54 and here are the levels on the screens and said - I'll buy and buy, as I advised you, but it's not for the overtakers)))).

And only idiots go both ways.