FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1476

Where was I looking yesterday and this morning, I don't understand at all. Yesterday I saw h1 and h4 working down!!! Clearly saw it! And today -12k closed.... Where was I looking. Went to learn, read. Until I make 150k in the contest account I won't show my nose here. That'll teach me a lesson... Good thing I was smart enough not to go in.

Ярослав Радченко:
Where was I looking yesterday and this morning, I don't understand at all. Yesterday I saw h1 and h4 working down!!! Clearly saw it! And today -12k closed.... Where was I looking. Went to learn, read. Until I make 150k in the contest account I won't show my nose here. That'll teach me a lesson... Good thing I was smart enough not to go in.
Goodbye )))

solar:
...much knowledge multiplies sorrow...
Hello, sunshine! Where have you been? What have you seen?

akbr1k:
Where was I looking yesterday and this morning, I don't understand at all. Yesterday I saw h1 and h4 working down!!! Clearly saw it! And today -12k closed.... Where was I looking. Went to learn, read. Until I make 150k in the contest account I won't show my nose here. That'll teach me a lesson... It's a good thing I was smart enough not to go in.
it never happens to anyone.... // it depends on what you read.

solar:
...much knowledge multiplies sorrow...
a negative result is also a result // as long as it's not for money...

artikul:

Bought some Euros at a speculative price )))

And Ishim sold.... // on pamm looking, and no, you look at this))))

Here we go, the euro has gone down the red carpet

Alexey Busygin:
Here we go, the euro has gone down the red carpet.
Not going anywhere yet, the momentum is turning, but we haven't decided yet where to go next. Personally, I have closed down until I find out....

new-rena:
not going anywhere yet, the momentum is reversed, but we haven't yet decided where to go next. Personally, I have closed until we find out...
And for nothing, I opened up and am waiting for a move

Ishim:
do you mean the pound? (are you suggesting a pound?)
Ishim, let's go slow now. You're making progress on pamm - don't screw up....
Reason: