FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1687

Vizard_:
questionable data... that's reasonable...

What if the scale is different?

Oleg Tsarkov:

What if the scale is different?

you get a psychological indicator... put a vertical line... watch the bar close...

it turns out that many of the entries are like the teacher's... in the middle of a move... wonder where they are getting their data from...

there's also a SOT)))

Vizard_:

you get a psychological indicator... put a vertical line... watch the bar close...

it turns out that many of the entries are like the teacher's... in the middle of a move... I wonder where they get the data from...

and there's also SOT)))

They are pulling from monitored clients' real accounts, and there are about a million of them and all docs are represented. They also have an interesting indicator for mt4. It shows the volumes and the average opening price.

Files:
Forex_Insider.zip  1496 kb

Zogman:

http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/57881

Goldman: too much debt and pensioners in the world

It may come as a revelation to these cooks, but people have always aged - for centuries

stranger:
Pound is starting to get a fix and a modest set of buys, very timid so far)
So what - they won't go to 50? ))

Zogman:
not a percentage, but "positions are shown as a percentage of the total position" - that is the volume of the total short and long.
If you want to see which orders are opened and where, look at mt5. Everything is explained there. But as Strange says, it is of no use.

Daniil Stolnikov:
If you want to see exactly which orders are open and where, look at mt5. Everything is explained there. Only it is of no use, as Strange says.
How do I know where they will go, I am still selling.

stranger:
How do I know where they'll go, I'm holding the sale for now.

I'm thinking it's time for a bash.

nighttime pallbearers:

the morning trend-boosting:

Reason: