FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1690

Vizard_:

Wizard, the old one wrote that you are a hardcore intraday trader, what system do you use?

In a channel breakdown - any advice?

artikul:
And a private plane and a decorative dog ))))
A pink teddy bear suspended from an umbilical cord descended from heaven. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/634244

The author writes option levels all the time, do you think - are they trustworthy ?

Опционные уровни* на четверг, 28 мая 2015 года:
Опционные уровни* на четверг, 28 мая 2015 года:
  • Oleg Ustinov
  • www.mql5.com
EUR/USD Уровни сопротивления (открытый интерес **, контрактов): $1.1128 (4454) $1.1054 (4964) $1.0995 (3186)

Zogman:

Wizard, the old one wrote that you are a hardcore intraday trader, what system do you use?

In a channel breakdown - any advice?

I'm guessing...just like everyone else )))) I don't watch the breakdowns...
I try to catch extremes... Sometimes it works ))))
You pick what you're comfortable with (pips... medium term or other)

Vizard_:
hilarious....just like everyone else )))) I don't look at the slants...
I try to catch extremes... Sometimes it works ))))
You choose what you're comfortable with (pips... medium term or other)

my task now is to break channels of 50-200 pips in eu...

i'm looking - i don't see any horizontal channels - you can take the slanted ones - but i haven't looked at the slanted ones before - would anyone advise what

Zogman:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/634244

The author writes option levels all the time, do you think they are credible ?

From what I've seen there, nothing has caught my eye. Here is the most detailed visualisation of the data from the reports (haven't seen more details anywhere):

Vizard_:
Hilarious....guessing...just like everyone else )))) I don't watch the breakdowns...

Strange is also guessing - sometimes he gives the result accurate to a pip - but then the 17 pip misses - but it's not like guessing...

Anatoli Kazharski:

From what I saw there, nothing caught my eye. Here is the most detailed data visualisation from the reports (I haven't seen more details anywhere):

Anatoly, thank you, what does "current" mean ?

and where did this picture come from ?

Zogman:

my task now is to break channels of 50-200 pips in eu...

I'm looking - I don't see any horizontal channels - you can take the sloping ones - but I haven't looked at the sloping ones before - would anyone advise what

you propose to do research for your needs and come up with a theory ))) tinny...
it was hinted at yesterday ... you can output the information in the form of vp and there already correlations ... causal tests to see etc ...

Zogman:

Anatoly, thank you, what does "current" mean ?

And where did this picture come from ?

Current means current, in circulation. Install Microsoft Excel and you will be able to make such pictures. )

Reason: