FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1688

During breakfast today I was watching TV (Russia 1).

A "financial expert", an associate professor at some institute, was called into the studio.

He was asked what would happen to the currencies next.

He said that the pound will weaken and go towards parity with the euro. And the euro will be cheaper than the dollar this or next year, but after a couple of years it will become more expensive.

I'm sitting here wondering if that docent stole his prediction from Eidler.

lactone:

During breakfast today I was watching TV (Russia 1).

A "financial expert", an associate professor at some institute, was called into the studio.

He was asked what would happen to the currencies next.

He said that the pound will weaken and go towards parity with the euro. And the euro will be cheaper than the dollar this or next year, but after a couple of years it will become more expensive.

I'm sitting here wondering if that docent stole his prediction from Eidler.

he sure does =)

Nestradamus:

And I think it's time for a bash

Yeah, well... I drew a fairy tale for nothing yesterday.) But seriously... head and shoulders on n4 is almost classic...
But on the daily chart it looks more like a correction... yesterday's min should update... As for the timing, I don't know...
We will see...

stranger:
How do I know where they'll go, I'm holding sales for now.
Sensei will come... he'll tell me ))))

a good place to start would be around 1.13

Roman Busarov:
to start with, it would be a good idea to run off at around 1.13
1,11 -> 1,075

Vizard_:
Right... I drew a story for nothing yesterday))) But seriously... head and shoulders on n4 is almost classic...
But on the daily chart more like a correction... yesterday's min should update... As for the timing, I don't know...
We will see...

salt... corrections:

Lesorub:

salt... correction:

11.30 news on the pound, 12.00 on the euro.

I think the dollar's going to go down against the crowd.

Reason: