FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1683

stranger:
Forget that bullshit)

stranger, that's how it is - I look at the daily reports of analysts from all the major banks, gpmorgan, nomura, all ....

no one writes about option levels - they all have either technical analysis, or fundamentals, or the intermarket

are you really better than all the analysts of all the big banks?

Zogman:

stranger, that's how it is - I look at the daily reports of analysts from all the major banks, gpmorgan, nomura, all ....

no one writes about option levels - they all have either technical analysis, or fundamentals, or the intermarket

are you really better than all the analysts of all the big banks?

i am old, no, i am superstar)))

stranger:
So I'm old, no, I'm super old)))
Old man, what happened to the branch...? It used to be a lounge... Now it's a lounge bar...
Today Myth offered to take a look at his squares for five bucks)))
What a world... aren't you in his sect?)))

stranger:
Forget that bullshit.)
I used to love this girl.)

Vizard_:
What happened to the old one?... What happened to the old one?... What happened to the old one?...
Today Myth offered to look at his squares for five bucks)))
What a world... aren't you in his sect?)))
Tell me about it, I'm already being compared to some kitchen analysts.

Vizard_:
I used to love this girl ))))
stranger loved oanda ?)

Vizard_:
I used to love this girl ))))

The girl in the veil on Oanda, you can't guess how good she is. you have to digitise all these charts. I do not know how good they are. All these charts have to be digitised, and there's no guarantee that they don't give you shit, I still do not understand what they mean by the number of trades, lot volumes are taken into account or what?

I closed with 124 yen just in time, I knew that there will be a pullback, it is a very round figure)) I put a buy-stop.

http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/57881

Goldman: too much debt and pensioners in the world

Goldman: в мире слишком много долга и пенсионеров
Goldman: в мире слишком много долга и пенсионеров
  • www.vestifinance.ru
Мир набрал слишком много долгов и столкнулся со старением населения, и это означает, что долговая нагрузка стран скоро может выйти из-под контроля, считает глава подразделения Goldman Sachs Asset Management в Европе, на Ближнем Востоке и в Африке Э. Уилсон

Oleg Tsarkov:
They don't have any idea how good they are, they have to digitize all the charts. I do not know what they mean by the number of trades, lot volumes are taken into account or what?

1) if I understand correctly there are summary positions

2) orders

3) I think there was a number of clients somewhere

Pound is starting to get a fix and a modest set of buys, very timid so far)
Reason: