FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1686

Let's check, oandu! marked stops from sales 0945+\-, 1170 (in red) and from purchases 0800, 0780... (blue)...

Zogman:

I get it.

What's wrong with the forecast?

I'm not all-seeing... screwed up ))))

Dmitry Chepik:
Let's check, oandu! marked stops from sales 0945+\-, 1170 (in red) and from purchases 0800, 0780... (in blue)...
what will be the test ? see the resistance lines there ? their data is a small part of the whole forex

Zogman:
What's the test? to see the resistance lines there? their data is a small part of all the forex
Let's see how objective they are.... A crowd is a crowd in a cave in Africa!

guys...then... time series look...

The histograms are a pain in the ass...

Myfxbook.com/community/outlook/EURUSD

Zogman:
What's the test? to see resistance lines there? their data is a small part of the whole forex market
The idea is that in any brokerage house the psychology of the crowd does not change, so this data can be projected onto the whole market with a high degree of probability.

Vizard_:
guys...then... time series look...

I can't get my head around the bar graphs...

the link won't fit_myfxbook.com/community/outlook/EURUSD

I couldn't get it to fit either, apparently this link is not in the spirit of the forum))

When you see it, if you take away the short positions from the long ones, you get a signal for a deal in the opposite direction...

people in a downward trend in the resulting position were buying all the time))

Oleg Tsarkov:
The idea is that in any brokerage house the psychology of the crowd does not change, it means that this data can be projected onto the entire market with a high degree of probability.

Yes, but it's retail forex (small clients) - a small percentage of the total - that's what Strange says

i need to look at the chicago data cme but i dont understand it yet

Oleg Tsarkov:

I couldn't get it in either, apparently this link doesn't fit the spirit of the forum)))

If you take away the short positions from the long ones, you get a signal for a deal in the opposite direction...

people in a downward trend in the resulting position were buying all the time))

questionable data... it is reasonable...
Reason: