Experiment - page 136

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Mikhailov Yusuf Avtomatovich

Just don't get Oleg started ... :-) he's only just gone away as it is...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

don't get Oleg started... :-) he's only just gone...

Who's that?

Mikhael1983:

A reminder of the proposal to start showing the power of PNB in a real account, if ten people are willing.

So far I understand that Yusuf and Oleg are willing.

Those who are willing, put a plus sign. If I get eight more, I'll switch to real.

Put it out there first, and people will watch it. If they like it, they will join in a year or so
But if I were a teacher, ....

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Who is it?

An automaton. Our glorious field custodian and tractor driver :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Put it out there first, people will look at it. If they like it, they will connect in a year Other
But if I were a teacher, ....
You don't speak for people, you speak for yourself. Do you, personally, want me to switch to a real account? )

Mikhael1983:
You don't speak for people, you speak for yourself. Do you, personally, wish me to move to a real account? )
And when you eat, do you also wait to be asked by 10 people and on other occasions? Why this nonsense.

Mikhael1983:
You don't speak for people, you speak for yourself. Do you, personally, wish me to move to a real account? )
I don't give a damn.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't give a damn.
That's right.

Mikhael1983:

YO "C#;%90

and you fucking sell the signals from the demos ??? And you parasites (a few of them) have been heavily activated for a week or two. un-sold signals came out in the top ???

from signals...from cryptocurrencies...and there's just PR, without (frankly no hopeless :) PNB

I remember when I was a student a long time ago, I liked very much deriving expressions for the volume of a sphere in n-dimensional space (and the surface area of a sphere in n-dimensional space) from the simplest considerations, the simplest considerations naturally led to Euler integrals of the second kind (gamma functions).

Perhaps that is why I liked so much the fundamental Sultonov equation: P + H + B = 1

Reason: