FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1692

Zogman:

sort of.

Why are you loading us up? )))) Load the boss up!))

Daniil Stolnikov:
Oops! What firm do you work for? What broker do you work for?

Vizard_:
why do you burden us?)))) the boss does)))
there's no way to get close to him - it's not just not human

Zogman:
You can't get near him - it's not just not human.

at least tell me where... curious... the analysts were already there... I wonder where the traders are looking from...

Vizard_:

at least tell me where... curious... the analysts were already there... I wonder where the traders are looking from...

i am not a trader, i am like a quantum with whom no one in a Russian office knows what to do - they hammer nails with a microscope - i have written tens of thousands of lines in matlab, but i have no understanding - i do not know what to do - i try to understand what's what - no one here knows anything - why? The money comes from brokers anyway... At least they haven't been fired yet... not yet...

Zogman:
i am not a trader, i am a quantum trader - no one in a russian office knows what to do with - they hammer nails with a microscope - i have written tens of thousands of lines in matlab, but i have no idea what to do - i do not understand - i try to understand what to do in the forum - no one here knows anything - why? At least they haven't been fired yet... for now...
Did you have the task to earn lb besides tech support?
Or have you decided to show initiative and needy employee?

Vizard_:
Did you have the task to earn lv in addition to tech support?
Or have you decided to show that you're a hard worker?
they did

the first high-trend buy has been withdrawn, the other order is in boo... , , ----

Lesorub:

the first high trend was taken off, the other order is in the boo... , , ----

Cool ! congratulations !

The eu is not going down yet.

Zogman:
put
Hilarious ))))
So copy the copier... and give the boss a little science and buzzword...
like Big Data... pulling big data from paid resources and doing super-duper processing...))
Charge a normal price tag of a few K's... ...and then you'll be hooked up with someone... ...or even Myth...
LV tear it in half ... You'll have a job and an extra penny in your pocket...
You're not Russian... Teach you )))) Myth... You got a customer for you)))
You can't make a good bot out of a rush...
Reason: