FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 847

Happy New Year to everyone! Happiness, love, health! From the bottom of my heart.

_new-rena:
Well, they don't take oil for 100 like they used to, but for 20. If it drops below 40, how will you sell it?
Do the states sell it?)

R0MAN:
Happy New Year to everyone! Happiness, love, health! From the bottom of my heart.
Thanks Roman, the same to you and to the same place))))

stranger:
Are the states selling it?)
I think so, and why not. maybe not directly, but they put their foot in it. the quid index does not grow for nothing.

R0MAN:
Senks! Likewise!

_new-rena:
I think so, and why not. maybe not directly, but they stuck their paw in. the quid index is not growing for nothing.
They bought up the index for quid and that is why it is going up. And there is no point in selling oil to the states.

stranger:
The dollar index has been bought up for quid, which is why it is going up. And there is no point in selling oil to the states.
financing the islamic state..., then what is the point? no other way to control oil?

_new-rena:
financing the islamic state... what is the point then? no other way than to control oil?
The states always have the same idea - to find an external enemy and show it to the stupid pindos not to make them angry, to support the foundations of democracy somewhere away from its borders with weapons, and to give jobs to the pindos), and at the same time to grab everything that is bad there, preferably more - what else do they need?)

stranger:
The states always have the same idea, find an external enemy and show it to the stupid nintendents so they do not resent it, back the bases of democracy somewhere away from their borders, again, occupation and jobs for the nintendents), and grab everything they have, preferably more, what other sense is needed?)

Yeah. they know how to nail two birds with one stone.

Eurobak forecast current 1.2143

which bastard told the euR to buy...
Reason: