FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 845

stranger:

What's up, you're seeing some of the canvasses coming up))))

Particularly impressive is the harrier , won't it give the euro a boost?)))))

masterpiece

_new-rena:
For the money you'd lose on selling the ruble, you could just buy a good program...
For those who are in a tank I repeat - I hold open positions only on the eurodollar pair)))

_new-rena:
For the money you lose on selling the ruble, you could just buy a good software...
While those who bought it have lost, it and oil are statistically the leaders of this year's decline.

artikul:
For those who are in a tank I repeat - I hold open positions only on the Eurodollar pair ) ))
buy or sell?

artikul:
For those who are in a tank I repeat - I hold open positions only on the eurodollar pair ))))
Eh, no Sensei, he would have explained everything)

stranger:
While those who bought it have lost, it and oil are statistically the leaders of this year's decline.
I don't see the point in thinking about sanctions at all. it's easier that way... The more so because the ruble was thrown into the market without thinking at all.

_new-rena:
I don't see the point in thinking about sanctions at all. It's easier that way...
What about the sanctions, if it wasn't for falling oil, Russia would only be laughing about them)

stranger:
What about those sanctions, if it wasn't for falling oil, Russia would only laugh at them)
The GDP has already noticed that oil is falling and petrol is rising. Well, who does what to get out of it? They must be in cahoots...

_new-rena:
selling or buying?

artikul:
The current forecast is 1.2155, but I'm still in the buy.
Reason: