FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 56

stranger:
There is no system with rigid rules. There are places where you can buy and where you can sell with low risk and a good loss/profit ratio. There are places where you can buy or sell subject to certain conditions that cannot be hammered into a robot because AI has not yet been invented.
The system is when you have to buy or sell
When you can, it's something else.
AI is what?

_new-rena:

AI is what?

Is it artificial intelligence? Then how are currencies quoted, not by hand?

The questions are many. How does the AI know if a trader is hung over or not?

_new-rena:
There's not much intelligence there... Of course, a quadratic equation appears at the end, which is something we learned at school...
Mathematics does not matter here and how currencies are quoted, so I do not bother with such nonsense).

stranger:
Maths is not the issue here, but how currencies are quoted I don't bother with such nonsense)
you get your own way, that's good. at least i checked, it mostly matches...

stranger:
Mathematics does not matter here, and how currencies are quoted, I do not bother with such nonsense)
Hey patriarch, what brings you here? )))

Speculator_:
There are a lot of questions. How do AI know if trader is hungover or not?
If a trader is hungover, it means he is hungover or he is dead soon))))) there is a link given by Bicus, and there is more details...

Rena, if there is only an executable file, is it possible to erase the text from the graphics? .............. It's like a program, but it's like a child's writing!

Sdimm:
Hey patriarch, what brings you here? )))
Hey, I got kicked out of a 4.)))) i'm scratching my tongue and teacher says come on))))

gnawingmarket:
Rena, if you only have an executable file, is it possible to erase the inscriptions on the graphics? .............. It looks like a program, but it is so childish!
ex4 you mean? then sometimes it's not welcome on the internet.

stranger:
Hey, I got kicked out of the 4.)))) I'm sitting here scratching my tongue and Teacher says go))))
Where is he? Haven't seen his work in a while)))
Reason: