FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 744

stranger:
What to do? What you do - trade order pools and close them at 20 pips and then under the tank. Immediately))))
what to do - how to beat everyone? i'm talking about a specific situation. (no me - i don't trade - forget it)

gnawingmarket:
Looking forward to more ideas and visions.
The eura will go down )))

Ishim:
what to do - how to beat everyone? i'm talking about a specific situation. (no me - I don't trade - forget it)
Why should I think what to do? I need to think where to buy and where to sell, or rather not to think, but just wait, I do not see the future, and fantasizing is dangerous for the depot)

artikul:
The eura will go down ))))
Is it going up?)))

artikul:
The Euras will fall)))
I'll download the quotes now, because I don't have the majors in my terminal.

stranger:
Is it growing?)))
And this vision was to the Master )))

stranger:
Why should I think what HER to do? I need to think where to buy and where to sell, or rather not to think, but just wait, I do not see the future, and fantasizing is dangerous for the depot)
Why do you need Kwinto? you wrote a post earlier, buy and forget - it all seems to add up. (i dont know why you keep coming up with long term forecasts? (the funniest one on the Canadian) but you quickly forget about them - that's good)

artikul:
And this vision was to the Guru )))
what nonsense! (((( (people work with formulas and believe in miracles - don't go to science sit here)

stranger:
Is it growing?))
What's it doing?

Ishim:
I do not know why you need Kwinto, you have already written "buy and forget" - everything seems to fit. (I think the question is over, but why do you keep coming up with long-term forecasts? (the funniest one on the Canadian) but you quickly forget about them - that's good)

You're inattentive, Sensei, I wrote verbatim: "down - sell, up - buy". That's getting old(

Keep an eye on the Canadian, we'll see if it's cool or not, 1.1840.

Reason: