FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 28

strangerr:

And who cares what I want, my desires do not apply to the market, there is no such word here))) You could call it a wide range flat too, but only the range will be very big and the move up will really not be easy.
"an upward move really won't be easy" - and it will have to be)))

America is stinking today.

One sell has worked out, up again and salt further )

strangerr:

TA deadlock, foundation to explain why and why post factum, many want to know why, there is only buying and selling.
I don't know why it went that way today, but the fall forecast worked out earlier than I expected and apparently the fall will continue, but not for long as you wrote earlier the main move is an uptrend...

And where do you see "major upward" ?

forte928:
I don't know why it went that way today, but the fall forecast worked earlier than I expected and apparently the fall will continue, but not for long as you wrote earlier the main move is an uptrend...
What time frame did you find the uptrend? The main move???

bokh:
And where do you see the "main ascendant"?

What, are you guys salting and waiting for the arrivals? There won't be any)))) We watch MN for a change)))

Yes, Zhenya, I saw it myself recently.

strangerr:

Depends on what you mean by short-term. How long do you think it is?

I meant this week... What do you think?

bokh:
At which halfway point did you find the uptrend? The main one???
On the diaries the uptrend persists. But last week, the main trend was down. That's the trouble.

Sta2066:
On the daily chart the uptrend persists. But last week, the main one was down. This is trouble.

What kind of decline is that, from 2550 to 24 in one week? I'm not saying they went up afterwards.

Reason: