FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 496

gip:
So what am I supposed to do here? I didn't even read it, the rating was the same as it was. So I look years later, all the activists are the same, nothing has changed, it's a swamp. The bloody administration's policy is the same. So I have not lost anything. It's the resource that I've lost, in that I've worked with other technologies.
Well,it's boring..... and you need to hang out, new ideas, new trends, this and that...

IvanIvanov:
Well, that's boring.... and you need to hang out, new ideas, new trends, this and that...
I don't know. I've had enough suggestions from me both technically and theoretically. No one needs it, everyone feeds his own cockroaches. The only thing is to occasionally hang out with traders. Well, there are plenty of other resources for that.

gip:
I don't know. There have been enough suggestions from me both technically and theoretically. No one needs it, everyone feeds his own cockroaches. Except sometimes to hang out with traders. Well, there are plenty of other resources for that.

A lot of them are just children compared to these))))

Mt5 is a toddler group)))

gip:
I don't know. There have been enough suggestions from me both technically and theoretically. No one needs it, everyone feeds his own cockroaches. Except to hang out with traders once in a while. Well, there are plenty of other resources for that.

Let's just say we can't do everything, but we do know how to do something.

Sometimes you may get a good idea for a month or for a year and it is a pleasure. That is why we are chattering))))

Liked it yesterday, went in, picked your nose, need to sell and no colouring with a dozen of turkeys)))

Explanations like "the macd wants something there, the stochastic tail is up" etc.

stranger:

Liked it yesterday, went in, picked your nose, need to sell and no colouring with a dozen of turkeys)))

Explanations like "the macd wants something there, the stochastic tail is up" etc.

I have already closed three Fridays by myself, last Friday I helped. New signals at the end of Friday are always absent. I have not yet understood - what would that mean?

And the bundled indulators are just for starters, to study, put on rose-coloured glasses, get a rating, to try, to spill and stuff, just like people do...))

_new-rena:

Three Fridays it all closed on its own, last Friday I helped myself. There are always no new signals at the end of Friday. So far I haven't understood what that means.

And the bundled indulators are just for starters, to study, put on rose-coloured glasses, get a rating, try it out, sell it, etc., just like people do...))

For starters, go to MT5, there already have gurus sitting there for five years or more, telling that the derivative of the price shows them the direction of this price movement.)

When I want to have a laugh I go there and there are such pearls)))

"The MA indicates the direction of movement"

stranger:

When I want to have a laugh, I go there and there are such pearls)))

"The MA indicates the direction of travel."

i went there once too. at first i thought it was the experts. they still talk about losing lots, calling it "hedging marthingale". they are so far from the truth. i don't want to sleep, but i gave up... )))

I'd like to start a thread on collective trading, what do you think?

IvanIvanov:
I'd like to start a collective trading thread, what do you think?
what is the point? i.e. what is the objective?
Reason: