Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 6

jyiv:
Server Tell me if this is the educational overview you are referring to: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/211
h I strongly recommend that you read all four pages - then you can ask substantive questions
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex.

Mischek:
It's not very hospitable to pick on little things, colleague.
What can you do? That's life.

server:
h I strongly recommend that you read all four pages - and then you can ask substantive questions

You and your handbook... like a chicken and an egg.

It's all about the System.

It should be Beyond the System

Contender:
I quoted the phrase, seconds are not there, it was about minutes.
Read on the web and read a meta trader's quote with a 15 minute delay and you can see what was happening in the forex market 15 minutes ago.

Mischek:

You and your handbook... like a chicken and an egg.

It's all about the System.

It should be Outside the System.

You're just trying to fluff it up.

Mischek:

And we should - Outside the System

Outside the System - only space, the stars :)

jyiv:
I'm telling you I need to jam the signal or intercept it somehow and you're telling me for a bank or something.
Hahaha! Are you a completely naive person? What you want is akin to high frequency trading. In the stock market, people spend millions of dollars to put a cable 5cm closer to the exchanger's servers.
Forex is not an exchange, it is a bank, but the idea is the same: very tough guys with big money are feeding on this field. You won't be allowed to touch this trough.

jyiv:
You can read in the Internet and see what was happening in the market 15 minutes ago.
Forget what they write on the Internet, but people write here on the forum - you have to pay attention to it! This is the forumMetaQuotes Software Corp. the producer of the MT5 platform, MT4 - did you know about it? (I'm not being sarcastic - get it right)
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

jyiv:
Go to the Internet and read a MetaTrader with a 15-minute delay. You see what was happening in the market 15 minutes ago.
We can't just leave it like that, we have to do something.

server:
Forget what you read on the Internet, forget what people write here on the forum - you need to pay attention to it! this is the forumMetaQuotes Software Corp. the producer of the MT5 platform, MT4 - did you know about it? (not sorcasm - get it right)
and I believe him
Reason: