FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 495

IvanIvanov:
Rude of course, but essentially? Are you telling me that the session indicator from which my product was written was written by you...
Didn't you even bother to look at the copyrights when you got it?

IvanIvanov:
And bank contracts are already available for 3 and 5 years.....
it says "the bank can unilaterally... "This greatly changes the meaning of the contract as a substantive contract.

IvanIvanov:
Is the real price the black marker on the right? Unusual view, and are the bodies of the candles... are they real bodies or something else, with zeros?

Normal schedule 30m

Bid\ask

stranger:

Normal schedule 30m

Bid\ask

So what's the problem? if you already have an indicator view...

IvanIvanov:
So what's the problem? If you already have an indicator representation...

The problem is ease of presentation. What's the best way? Like this

or like this?

gip:
Didn't you even bother to look at the copyrights when you got it?
There's even a link to the source from the product.... Nice to meet you then :-) I even tried to contact you at the time ....

IvanIvanov:
There's even a link to the source from the product.... Nice to meet you :-) I even tried to contact you back then ....
I don't remember something. But I had so much correspondence it could have got lost in the flow.

gip:
I don't remember something. But I had so much correspondence it could have got lost in the stream.
Checked, the link is standing :-) What's the beginner's rating, where have you been missing....

IvanIvanov:
Checked it, the link stands :-) What's the beginner's rating, where's the missing....
So what am I supposed to do here? I have not even read, the rating it was and has remained. Well, I look years later, all the activists are the same, nothing has changed, swamp. The bloody administration's policy is the same. So I have not lost anything. It is a resource that I have lost, in that I was working with other technologies.

gip:
So what am I supposed to do here? I didn't even read it, the rating was the same as it was. So I look years later, all the activists are the same, nothing has changed, it's a swamp. The bloody administration's policy is the same. So I have not lost anything. It is a resource that I have lost, in that I was working with other technologies.
So all from time to time all disappear and appear)). I myself have been here since a month ago.
Reason: