FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 295

Why buy it, it just falls and that's it.

Spekul:
They'll say something today.

if you ask today, no problem, they will give you an answer in a month. they have bureaucracy there....

I just got out of the oil industry, I'm fed up. they don't want to work, so I fell... ))))

stranger:
Why buy it, it just falls and that's it.
Well, maybe someone will buy cheap oil, because everyone is already running away from the oil companies, who will work?

Spekul:
Well, maybe someone will buy cheap oil, because everyone is already running away from the oil companies, who will work?
but they always buy it))) you should know the profits... they will not be intimidated by falling prices

Spekul:
Well, maybe someone will buy cheap oil.
At 65 you can at least start thinking about cheap oil, but just start) And around 55 you can think about buying.

it's a bit of a bumpy ride. He knows there will be more Draghi, then he will deign to... he didn't tell me yesterday in the open so he wouldn't have to worry about....

_new-rena:
do you draw the horizontals yourself or do you use an indicator?
Inducer https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9585
GannLevels
GannLevels
  • votes: 6
  • Иван
  • www.mql5.com
Уровни по Ганну

got it.

I haven't seen such an indicator, but I've tried it before (I recently fiddled with a juggler in front of everyone here without screenshots)

stranger:
At 65 you can at least start thinking about cheap oil, but just start) And around 55 you can think about buying.
Yes, maybe so, one skip is already there

Spekul:
Yeah, maybe so, there's already one sneak
The harsh realities of life, no sneaks)
Reason: