FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 41

stranger:
So I'm not interested in anyone else's deals and stats, and I'm not going to post mine either, I'm interested in sensible thoughts and clowning around, naturally))) Like about depletion))))
I'm not interested in one-off screenshots either. (If you think that the vertically integrated russian economy is good enough, then you should put it in the form of an antivirus.)

Speculator_:
agree that the selleck was more of a boo?

_new-rena:
I wish he would tell us more about it - he doesn't comment on it.
What can I tell you - the peaks do not mean anything, but the impulse length is almost constant, so I do not expect the eu to go higher than 27 - it is going lower.

Ilij:

put it on the chart, took a look...

Can you comment on EURCAD movement based on its readings?

I drew it yesterday:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37348/page23

Is it going up or down?

It's up, isn't it? And you're selling

on the forks you got H4 there, it's from the doll period...

Speculator_:
School of Shaman)

Ilij:

bought some:

i was commenting on the moon yesterday. the eurocad missed it as i don't look at crosses. but (mostly) it's going like the main one, i.e. what's the split. well if that's what it looks like, then the eurocad is better off selling on bounces

_new-rena:
i was commenting on the moon yesterday. i missed the eurocad as i don't look at crosses. but (mostly) they move like the main one, i.e. what do they divide on. well, if that's how it looks, then it's better to sell on bounces
What's there to comment on it, grows itself and that's it)

Ishim writes here like hello to demos.......... if everyone has demos, then who feeds you while you live here........... I also want to be fed and I play............ or not demos?

stranger:
What's there to comment on, he's growing and that's it)
yes we are sawing ))))

gnawingmarket:
Here Ishim writes like hello to the demos.......... if everyone has demos, then who feeds you while you live here........... I also want to be fed and I play............ or not demos?

That's how everyone's demos are, except HIM.

The Teacher has delusions of grandeur, don't judge harshly...

Reason: