FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 47

_new-rena:

Lose the opportunity to have a laugh?

I've hand-dropped them a couple of times and they don't cling anymore.

Or lose users when they get banned for false advertising without understanding it.

Silent:

Or lose users when they are banned for false advertising without understanding it.

We all inadvertently thought this was what the forum needed and took it at face value...

_new-rena:

I have an antivirus, but I can't figure out who it's working for.

It's from advertising networks. Check browser addons, PrivDog can be installed... I'll have to look for it by hand, antiviruses don't always react to it.

stranger:

What's there to understand, open an account for a grand and chase from levels with 0.01 lot without a stop, you will never sell out, but the profit will be a tear. that's all his ts))))

i'm not stomping on the demo

_new-rena:
and we inadvertently thought the forum needed it and took it at face value...
The forum does, but on "its own" - documentation, blogs, that sort of thing. That for children's toys... MQs must be very interested :-)

Silent:
It's from advertising networks. Check browser addons, PrivDog can be installed... You'll have to look for it by hand, anti-viruses don't always react to it.
I can't get through. It's not a simple computer... Everything's under control.

Silent:
It's from advertising networks. Check browser addons, PrivDog can be installed... You may have to look for it by hand, anti-viruses don't always react to it.
Yes, if anyone has their own site with left-handed advertising from some banner network installed, it's a likely source.

_new-rena:
I can't get through. It's not a simple computer...
So it got through. ))

_new-rena:
I can't get through. It's not a simple computer... it's under control.
Browser cache too? What's under control?

Silent:
The browser cache too? What's the control?
By rights. I don't get any except for the docs.
Reason: