A trend-following strategy. - page 10

JLY:
Well, how come?) You say it's not a strategy and you allow the expert to trade.

What expert? ... You don't have a strategy, you have a trading idea (at least for me). What about me, I have already given - both the result(here for example, and elsewhere) and everything else - here. I gave the summary to my English branch, if you need something - you can find it there. And copy the content from the English version of the Russian forum, sorry :)

Take profit triggered, first profit of 10% of deposit)

A sell order was triggered from the upper limit of the channel at 1.3304, take profit at 1.3177.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

What's on the demo?

TheXpert:
What's on the demo?
Yeah)

A good algorithm for a robot requires an indicator.

JLY:
For a good algorithm for a robot you need an indicator.
You can order it here Job - I have ordered it several times.

JLY:
For a good algorithm for a robot, you need an indicator.
write an algorithm for an indicator

pako:
Write the algorithm for the indicator

I usually write little by little, I don't know how to draw up algorithms. I can answer your questions if you want to write one. I am writing such an indicator for mt4 myself, by trial and error)

The crosses are the end of the trend line. I may draw the trend lines manually, the indicator takes coordinates and calculates them by itself, I only need to draw the line in proper places.

I wrote a manual indicator for mt4. You just need to know where and how to draw the lines correctly. On weekends, you need to turn off delarrow in settings to draw it.

There is another version that draws by fractals...not quite right, I guess I need to write a correction.

Files:
TrendEndV3.mq4  11 kb
Reason: