A trend-following strategy. - page 7

reread the motherboard thread on wtb..../extraction/: "....The rule of thumb is that after the end of a trend, there is a flat in time equal to the end of the trend.....So far my result is the developed and published method".

The idea and optimal solution is to supplement the pictures and annotations with a video clip, which explains the method, showing the placement of orders and the results. So far it is only graphics.... I did not feel confident in the method.

vspexp:

reread the motherboard thread on wtb..../extraction/: "....The rule of thumb is that after the end of a trend, there is a flat in time equal to the end of the trend.....So far my result is the developed and published method".

The idea and optimal solution is to supplement the pictures and annotations with a video clip, which explains the method, showing the placement of orders and the results. So far it is only graphics.... I did not feel confident in the method.

see trading in the account...

newdigital:
My indicator drew 1.3305 - 1.3191. Do not argue with me, with the indicator. :) (I didn't manually draw a single line here).

Have you tried trading in a flat channel in the direction of the main trend?

Here is an example - already 22 pips of profit on equity of an open order:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H4, 2013.06.10

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Flat channel

EURUSD, H4, 2013.06.10, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital:

Have you tried trading in a flat channel in the direction of the main trend?

Here's an example - already 22 pips profit on the equity open order:

Do you see trades in my account?)

Where is your take profit?)

JLY:
watch the trading in the account...
dismissed

JLY:
Do you see the trades in my account?)

Saw it now - almost like mine (you have 19 pips now, I have 17 pips). But my order I explained, and traders can repeat it, as I use the inidactor from CodeBase ... and you don't. And I don't trade on your system (I don't understand it). I trade by support / resistance levels.

Can you make it so that any trader trades using your system without reference to you?

PS. I have 21 in profit right now, you should have 24.

newdigital:

Saw it now - almost like mine (you have 19 pips now, I have 17 pips). But my order I explained, and traders can repeat it, as I use inidactor from CodeBase ... and you don't. And I don't trade on your system (I don't understand it). I trade on support / resistance levels.

Can you make any trader trade on your system without reference to you?

Why should I do it your way?) I propose a method that requires training, and I do not commit myself to anyone who wants to trade.

vspexp:
dismissed
dismissed)

JLY:

Do you see the trades in my account?)

Where is your take profit?)

1.3274. I put in a few pips to the 1.3285 level. The next level is 1.3305, but I don't like to trade this on H4 and D1 ... I usually trade this on the minutes (everything happens faster there). And here on H4 and D1 - long time to wait for the situation to unravel :)

Stop Loss and Take Profit can be seen in my screenshots (there ... lines) ... for example - see on the right? sl and tp ... and in the last screenshot ... for example here:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H4, 2013.06.10

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

tpsl

EURUSD, H4, 2013.06.10, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

By the way, I think to move tp closer to 1.3242 ....

I have a lot of charts with open orders on them (in general on the forum) as I find that if I say something, as if backed up by a chart explaining how to do it + also an order open (it is always visible from the chart) - then it explains more than just words or a simple stating.

newdigital:

1.3274. I put in a few pips to the level of 1.3285. The next level is 1.3305, but I don't like to trade this on H4 and D1 ... I usually trade this on the minutes (everything happens faster there). And here on H4 and D1 - long time to wait for the situation to unravel :)

Stop loss and take profit can be seen in my screenshots (there ... lines) ... for example - see on the right? sl and tp ... and in the last screenshot ... for example here:

By the way i think to move tp closer to 1.3242 ....

I have a lot of charts with open orders on them (in general on the forum), as I believe that if I say something, as if backing it up with a chart explaining how to do it + also an order open (always visible from the chart) - it explains more than just words or a simple staithment.

So you asked for the sitemnt) my charts see above)

Where is your next entry?

Reason: