Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 3

YuraZ писал (а) >>

You are wrong that this is TRUE!

Anything can be....

Rosh писал (а) >>

On the real no one will let you cast order nets. Graders are dealt with.

There is a limit, for example on Alpari micro 100 orders. If I have 12 orders in work, then I move this grid as the market price moves, there are no violations. What claims can be made against me.

khorosh писал (а) >>

There is a limit, for example on Alpari micro 100 orders. If I have 12 orders in operation, I will move this grid further in the course of market price movements, and there will be no breaches. What claims may you have against me.

For example, brokers may impose a limit on the number of requests per day if there is a heavy load!

let's say 10 - 20 requests!

What will you do?

Rosh писал (а) >>

On the real no one will let you cast order nets. Graders are dealt with.

Pips are being dealt with, griders are being dealt with. Soon they will fight against any open order, because an order may give a profit - and this is a direct loss for the brokerage company. Soon we will outlaw the profit for brokerage companies.

while I was writing this :).... miss more :)

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/13951/page2

geopoint писал (а) >>

Pips traders are fought, griders are fought. Soon they will fight with any open order since it may give a profit and this is a direct loss for brokerage companies. Soon we will outlaw the profit.

opening - closing transactions 2 - 3 times a week no problems

---

if we're talking about a gridiron

an intelligent grider won't cause any problems either

because it does not bombard the server as much as a stupid grid

at a grid with a step of 40-50 pips it works like a regular trader

YuraZ писал (а) >>

For example, brokers may impose a limit on the number of requests per day if there is a heavy load!

what will you do?

I'll change brokers

rider писал (а) >>

change broker

and if I were you, I'd write intelligent grider.

rider писал (а) >>

This is not a problem at all - good order management is all :)

Here somewhere the key phrase was: "Expert Advisor is flat" ....... :))))..... and how do i filter it? ))

The Expert Advisor withstands a range of side trend of about 550 pips at initial deposit of 1000$ (at initial start).

The range in this case is understood as the distance between the two horizontals between which the price fluctuates.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

what will you do?

I will increase the grid spacing. Profits will of course decrease and drawdowns will also decrease at the same time.

Reason: