Taxes - page 3

alexx_v >>:

когда выведете 10000$ "безналоговый рай" закончится =))

Eh...what a pity...how unfair the tax authorities are ))))

But seriously, how can H know how much I withdrew and where, if the DC does not transmit such information?

mpeugep >>:

Эх..какая жалость..как несправедливы налоговые органы )))

Ну а серьезно, как Н может узнать сколько я вывел и куда, если ДЦ не передает такой информации?

The main way is by knocking.

;)

But the more common ones are an individual's recklessness

with bank transfers or big purchases...

kombat писал(а) >>

The main way is by knocking.

;)

But the more common ones are an individual's recklessness

with bank transfers and/ or large purchases...

For amounts greater than the minimum, the banks pass that information on. It seems that way. Anti-money laundering.

Vinin >>:

При суммах больше минимального банки передают эту информацию дальше. Вроде бы так. Борьба с отмыванием денег.

Yes.

For more than 600,000p, it is compulsory.

For less, it's your choice...

Same for purchases.

Vinin >>:

При суммах больше минимального банки передают эту информацию дальше. Вроде бы так. Борьба с отмыванием денег.

The question then is, what is this "minimum" amount when you are not being noticed? And, therefore, does the DC transmit such information after all?

kombat >>:

Да.

При более 600.000р. в обязательном порядке.

При меньших, на свой выбор...

Тоже самое при покупках.

What if the transfers are not bank transfers (not to bank details)?

mpeugep писал(а) >>

The question then is, what is this "minimum" amount when you are not being noticed? And, therefore, does the DC transmit such information after all?

DC has nothing to do with it. We are only talking about the banks. And only when withdrawing amounts greater than the minimum (cash).

mpeugep >>:

А если переводы не банковские (не на реквизиты банка)?

Banks are legally obliged to do so!

What "others" are regulated by is unknown...

For example, among EPS, in particular WMR, there is a law on the amount of "identification",

I.e. the amount not requiring verification of the client, as of today it is 30.000r.

(it is planned to decrease to 15,000 rubles).

With verification, it is clear that it is easy to trace payments and amounts if the authorities want.

The same for postal and other transfer systems ....

All in all, my personal opinion, and action, is to pay tax and sleep peacefully without encryption.

Bank dealing does it for me, that's why I don't bother...

(although I do practice transfers of small amounts via ETCs for experiments with DCs)

If the money is in a brokerage house and you withdraw it to the bank, you can pay tax, but you have to have a paper on the basis of which some foreign firm paid you a certain amount of money.

if the money is with a broker - here we go.... You have to pay on the profits from the trading account - this is the material benefit received, whereas the transfer to the bank is just the movement of your own funds. As a result, they will ask for a broker's account statement, with all the consequences...

beruk >>:

если деньги в дц, потом выводишь в банк - можно заплатить налог, но надо иметь бумажку на каком основании некая зарубежная фирма тебе выплатила некую сумму.

если деньги у брокера - пошло-поехало.... платить надо от прибылей с торгового счета - ведь это и есть полученная материальная выгода, а перевод в банк - это всего лишь движение собственных средств. в итоге потребуют выписку со счета брокера, со всеми вытекающими...

you could print them out a public offer agreement. Let them read it

Reason: