Jurik - page 16

Two line JurikMACD

Is two line JurikMACD indicator also listed somewhere ? thanks.

It is all MACD which I have from one of the sets. may be. there are the other sets with more MACDs ...

Files:
macd_1.gif  29 kb

Two line JurikMACD

thanks for prompt reply. i'm amazed how hard you must be working, reading, replying, admin, creative.......a source of inspiration.

JStochastic Threads

JStochastic Threads with JStochastic (6,3,3) to JStochastic (24,3,3)

Place the template in the template folder and not in the indicator folder.

You need the JStochastic.mq4 in the indicator folder and

JJMASeries.mqh, PriceSeries.mqh in the include folder.

Edit:

Attach is the documentation on how to trade the Stoch Threads:

To newdigital, I plan to add in an alert to the JfatlSpeed indicator but I don't know Russian. When I use the Babel translator, I got some same translations such as Heiken Ashi Close and TRENDFOLLOW. parameter #7 is the same as #14: Heiken Ashi Close. And #9 & 10 are the same: TRENDFOLLOW. Anyway you retranslate again? Thanks in advance.

extern int Input_Price_Customs = 0;//Input of prices, on which is produced the calculation of the indicator:

//(0-CLOSE, 1-OPEN, 2-HIGH, 3-LOW, 4-MEDIAN, 5-TYPICAL, 6-WEIGHTED, 7-Heiken Ashi Close, 8-SIMPL, 9-TRENDFOLLOW, 10-0.5*TRENDFOLLOW,

//11-Heiken Ashi Low, 12-Heiken Ashi High, 13-Heiken Ashi Open, 14-Heiken Ashi Close.)

Attach is the messed-up English version of JFatlSpeed

Files:

banzai:
To newdigital, I plan to add in an alert to the JfatlSpeed indicator but I don't know Russian. When I use the Babel translator, I got some same translations such as Heiken Ashi Close and TRENDFOLLOW. parameter #7 is the same as #14: Heiken Ashi Close. And #9 & 10 are the same: TRENDFOLLOW. Anyway you retranslate again? Thanks in advance.

extern int Input_Price_Customs = 0;//Input of prices, on which is produced the calculation of the indicator:

//(0-CLOSE, 1-OPEN, 2-HIGH, 3-LOW, 4-MEDIAN, 5-TYPICAL, 6-WEIGHTED, 7-Heiken Ashi Close, 8-SIMPL, 9-TRENDFOLLOW, 10-0.5*TRENDFOLLOW,

//11-Heiken Ashi Low, 12-Heiken Ashi High, 13-Heiken Ashi Open, 14-Heiken Ashi Close.)

Attach is the messed-up English version of JFatlSpeed

This JFatlSpeed indicator is using JFatl indicator as icustom. That is why you confused.

It is the setting for JFatl inside JFatlSpeed:

Length = 3; // depth of smoothing for JFatl;

Phase = 100; // parameter which is changed withing -100 ... +100, it's affecting on the transient process quality for JFatl indicator;[/CODE]

It is the setting for JFatlSpeed itself:

LengthS = 1; // depth of smoothing for resultant JFatlSpeed indicator;

PhaseS = 100; // parameter which is changed withing -100 ... +100, it's affecting on the transient process quality for JFatlSpeed indicator;[/CODE]

extern int Input_Price_Customs.

This Input_Price_Customs came from PriceSeries.mqh file.

As to #7 is the same as #14 so I don't know. I am not the coder so you may see about those numbers from here (all numbers):

case 0: dPriceSeries = Close[nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 1: dPriceSeries = Open [nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 2: dPriceSeries =(High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low [nPriceSeries.Bar])/2;break;

case 3: dPriceSeries = High [nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 4: dPriceSeries = Low [nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 5: dPriceSeries =(Open [nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar]+Close[nPriceSeries.Bar])/4;break;

case 6: dPriceSeries =(Open [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Close[nPriceSeries.Bar])/2;break;

case 7: dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar])/3;break;

case 8: dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar]+Close[nPriceSeries.Bar])/4;break;

case 9: dPriceSeries = TrendFollow00(nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 10: dPriceSeries = TrendFollow01(nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 11: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",0,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 12: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",1,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 13: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",2,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 14: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",3,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

So if

[CODE]case 7: dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar])/3;break;

is the same with

[CODE]case 14: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",3,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

so it may be the same. I can not estimate, sorry.

What is 3 in here? iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",3,nPriceSeries.Bar);

I translated some JFatlSpeed indicator (may be different from yours but it is understandable).

Files:

newdigital:

extern int Input_Price_Customs.

This Input_Price_Customs came from PriceSeries.mqh file.

As to #7 is the same as #14 so I don't know. I am not the coder so you may see about those numbers from here (all numbers):

case 0: dPriceSeries = Close[nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 1: dPriceSeries = Open [nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 2: dPriceSeries =(High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low [nPriceSeries.Bar])/2;break;

case 3: dPriceSeries = High [nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 4: dPriceSeries = Low [nPriceSeries.Bar];break;

case 5: dPriceSeries =(Open [nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar]+Close[nPriceSeries.Bar])/4;break;

case 6: dPriceSeries =(Open [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Close[nPriceSeries.Bar])/2;break;

case 7: dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar])/3;break;

case 8: dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar]+Close[nPriceSeries.Bar])/4;break;

case 9: dPriceSeries = TrendFollow00(nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 10: dPriceSeries = TrendFollow01(nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 11: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",0,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 12: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",1,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 13: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",2,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

case 14: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",3,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;[/CODE]

So if

case 7: dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar])/3;break;[/CODE]

is the same with

case 14: dPriceSeries = iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",3,nPriceSeries.Bar);break;

so it may be the same. I can not estimate, sorry.

What is 3 in here? iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi#",3,nPriceSeries.Bar);

And this PriceSeries.mqh file is using Heiken Ashi#.mq4 indicator (attached). And 3 in this indicator is price close calculated as the following:

[CODE]haClose=(Open+High+Low+Close)/4;

It is Input_Price_Customs=14.

Input_Price_Customs=7:

[CODE]dPriceSeries =(Close[nPriceSeries.Bar]+High [nPriceSeries.Bar]+Low[nPriceSeries.Bar])/3;break;

So, it is different calculation for #7 and #14.

Files:

JFatl_Trendsignal settings

Now I know how to set up the JFatl_Trendsignal. If you set 3c_JFatl with a length of 4, then in the JFatl_Trendsignal, you set the Smooth to 4 too. Now you can see the arrows point to the corresponding turning points. For arrow symbols, just use the WingDings font.

Files:

Here's the e-book that will show you how to use some of these Jurik indicators. There are some strategies too.

Files:
jurik.pdf  540 kb

banzai:
Here's the e-book that will show you how to use some of these Jurik indicators. There are some strategies too.

That RSX looks pretty nice. Wonder how well it'd work w/ the R2 strategy. I'm guessing JRSX is supposed to be the same as RSX.

Any idea how to change the RSX to use the "Improved Performance" parameters?

Reason: