Questions on mt5 functionality

Where is the signal visualisation function and how to use it in the mt5 terminal

server:
Where is the signal visualisation function and how to use it in the mt5 terminal
Found it and figured it out

server:
Found it and figured it out
To be honestI'm not really sure what the purpose of adding this function was ???

To quickly and clearly assess the behaviour of a trading strategy on a chart. A person is not able to understand the quality of the decisions made from the table of trades.

This is a very useful function.

server:
To be honest,I don't really understand the purpose of adding this feature ???
And what did you imagine to see before you found it and figured it out, if you were so surprised afterwards?

tol64:
And what did you imagine to see before you found and understood it, if you were so surprised afterwards?
As an inquisitive person I installed the Мt5 terminal and tried to understand its useful functions. I had some ideas about visualization of Provider's signals, for example, using it you can make an Expert Advisor (robot) that will trade as well as the Signals Provider, then there is no sense to pay for a subscription fee to subscribers, or not to create an EA and manually trade using understanding the trading strategy of the Signals Provider

server:
As an inquisitive person I installed the Мt5 terminal and tried to understand its useful functions, I got certain thoughts about visualization of Provider's signals, for example, using it I can make an Expert Advisor (robot) that can trade just like Signals Provider, and then the reason for subscribers to pay subscription fee and not to create an Expert Advisor, but manually trade using a trading strategy of Signals Provider

The point is that before the introduction of visualisation of trades on the chart, reports in CSV format(history of trades) were already available. And in principle, a person who can reconstruct the trading algorithm from the report only, could already do it without visualisation. And he could even do the visualization as well.

tol64:

The point is that before the introduction of visualisation of trades on the chart, reports in CSV format(history of trades) were already available. And in principle, a person who can reconstruct the trading algorithm from the report only, could already do it without visualisation. And he could even already do the visualisation as well.

I think they are already doing it on a large scale since there are enough geniuses on our forum

server:
I think they are already doing a great job since there are enough geniuses on our forum

You don't even have to be a genius to do it. It's a simple task. ))

server:
If you are an inquisitive person, you may install the Мt5 terminal and study its useful functions, and get some ideas about the visualization of Provider's signals, which can be used, for example, to make an Expert Advisor (robot) that can trade like signals provider. Then the reason for subscribers to pay subscription fee, or you may not make an EA, but manually trade using a trading strategy of signal provider.

This is called (if I remember correctly) reversal engineering. That is, based on open orders (and if you have the entire history - that's a gift) - the entire system is reconstructed. They even use charts with indicators to do the indicators themselves. But programmers have much trouble with this. The signal must be a grail, or a very popular system :) - Otherwise, while you are reconstructing it, it will sell out :)

In general, I read somewhere (and from my own experience) that the intraday trading system (if it is not a classic) lasts for a maximum of 3 months. Then it has to be improved, because the market is changing. If someone trades on the daily, then it's most likely a classic (systems may just be known there). And who will improve a system that makes from 1 to 3 orders per month on one pair? And if several orders per week on one pair - then it is better to wait for 3 months, look at the level of stop and drawdown ... Maybe it will sell out and there will be nothing to reconstruct.

Reason: