Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 19

Mischek:
so it's fucked up, will your mt5dc give you the right liquidity for the right time?
How does liquidity relate to the quote provider? What does this have to do with it? For example, among other providers, I use the quote provider Yahoo Finance. Tell me, will Yahoo give me "the appropriate liquidity for the appropriate time" or not? - Is this really getting silly?

C-4:
How does liquidity relate to the quote provider? What does that have to do with it? For example, among other providers, I use the quote provider Yahoo Finance. Tell me, will Yahoo give me "the appropriate liquidity for the appropriate time" or not? - Is this really getting silly?
So don't write any more nonsense.

Mischek:
Well on the mt5 chart they are indicative too, aren't they?
No, trading.

Mischek:
so don't write any more nonsense.
That's what you said.

Renat:
No, trading.
but on mt4 ?

C-4:
That's the stupid thing you said.
That's right, stand your ground to the death, reverse it, but don't give up. And test it on eSignal's kotiers

Mischek:
That's right, stand your ground to the death, reverse it, but don't give up. And test it on eSignal's quotes.
Already went to test on eSignal kotirs.

Mischek: You can tell me why you personally need "their quotes" ? no rf, no bloomberg, no star wars

yes i can - so i don't have to find fault later, i uploaded/screwed/deleted studs/screwed futures volumes myself..... - so it's his fault if the forex only works in the tester

and at this stage in MT5 it is hard to guess what works and what has been optimized for the proposed version of OHLC

ZS: I am finishing my TS for binary options in MT4 at the moment, thanks to the possibility to edit the history data I can "shift the server time" - it's impressive how the indicators behave when the server time is shifted, and in MT5 is it weak? )))))))

IgorM:

self uploaded/scraped/screwed studs/screwed futures volumes.....

painted it green and put a star on top. And don't forget the garlands.

Mischek:
I painted it green and put a star on top. And don't forget the lights.

Yes it is, I knew you would understand, but the main thing is that the user has a choice and there is no need to look for fault

Reason: