Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 171

philips:

My dear friend, what's the use of these fantasists passing off equity trading as the grail? The only difference is that you get 4 or more times more losses on spread and commission.

So, one likes to run flat strategies on spread, and then keep it fixed for as long as possible.

But why say "that's not how you trade" "open your eyes" "it's not a grail"?

You understand that for a certain group of people faith is the strongest stimulant to action so why are you killing it?

I'm not your friend and I'm not your heartfelt friend.

vasabu2012:

I wonder if you know what an independent account monitor is?

Give it a rest.

Only you know what account monitoring is and why it is needed and for whom to create it, so let's agree on this.

In simple terms, it is statistical arbitrage. Pairs are selected according to the correlation coefficient and a test is run over a certain period. If the test is unsuccessful, the pairs are reselected. Synthetics consists in selecting the best portfolio. It is important to find the stistic period of the portfolio. All this should be done by the Expert Advisor. Lots are calculated based on the pip value and are made with the same profit/loss for each currency in the account. You can also analyse the maximum possible loss/profit and their overlaying. Alexander is an old acquaintance of mine, we started this topic together.

You should also consider that with respect to the balance line of the entire portfolio, pairs whose price is below the line should be bought and pairs whose price is above should be sold. Without the indicator on which all pairs in the portfolio are superimposed, nothing good will come out.

Read also the Expert Advisor of the whole world. There is the beginning of the topic.

Good luck to everyone!

vgeny:

So you like to run a flat strategy on the spread, and then hold it for as long as possible by all sorts of means

But why poke "that's not how you trade" "open your eyes" "it's not a grail"?

You understand that for a certain group of people faith is the strongest stimulant to action so why are you killing it?

And be careful with your words, I am not your friend and I am not the one with the heart.

OK, colleague, I apologise for... whatever the word is... I went too far with the friendliness.)

"Like it" is called rosy-eye syndrome... it's not good for you. Flat strategies can be traded on instruments paying a spread of 10-40 pips (5-digit), and here the strategy involves paying a spread of 60 or more (depending on trading conditions). I hope it's no secret to you that any system is killed by costs (spread, commission, slippages) and not by a trader's wrong decisions?

vgeny:

So you like to run a flat strategy on the spread, and then hold it for as long as possible by all sorts of means

But why poke "that's not how you trade" "open your eyes" "it's not a grail"?

I'm not your friend and I'm not your heartfelt friend.

Gosh, can't you see that if alexander or joker had shown acceptable results on the monitoring it would have been the strongest incentive for others to engage in this topic?

_new-rena:

In simple terms, it is statistical arbitrage. Pairs are selected according to the correlation coefficient and a test is run over a certain period. If the test is unsuccessful, the pairs are reselected. Synthetics consists in selecting the best portfolio. It is important to find the stistic period of the portfolio. All this should be done by the Expert Advisor. Lots are calculated based on the pip value and are made with the same profit/loss for each currency in the account. You can also analyse the maximum possible loss/profit and their overlaying. Alexander is an old acquaintance of mine, we started this topic together.

Also, note that with respect to the balance line, pairs below the line should be bought and pairs above the line should be sold. Without the indicator on which all pairs in the portfolio are superimposed, nothing good will come out.

Read also the Expert Advisor of the whole world. There is the beginning of the topic.

Good luck to everyone!

Yes, somewhere like that...))

vasabu2012:

Gosh, don't you understand that if alexander or joker had shown acceptable results during the monitoring it would have been the strongest incentive for others to engage in this topic?

Do they need it? Just to stroke their egos.) OK))))

Men, come on, why do you demand from people something they do not want to show? It is their business, they did not ask anyone for anything (imho). They said they wanted to work it out on their own, if they do not want to, what's the problem, or does someone have an itch? I do not understand why they are so negative.

vasabu2012:

If you do not understand that if alexander or joker had shown acceptable results on monitoring it would have been the strongest incentive for others to engage in this topic?
Arbitrage has never brought huge profits. But the depo is much further from being lost than trading a single instrument. You can also read up on currency hedging - more details there.

vah:
Men, come on, why do you demand from people something they do not want to show? It is their business, they did not ask anyone for anything (imho). They said they wanted to work it out on their own, if they do not want to, what's the problem? I do not understand why they are so negative.

I have never asked for the code of the Expert Advisor, I have only asked where the account monitor of the cool trader can be found.
As soon as you ask somebody for a real proof of his success, you start babbling about something, like I don't owe anything and so on.
Reason: