Repetitive patterns and other patterns - page 19

St.Vitaliy:
No glasses
Where are the glasses on the chart!? That's not what I'm asking.

Heroix:
What is the fundamental difference between a currency chart and a stock chart?

Note the bars that Gerchik draws to explain the same buy impulse - their open is lower than close, in Forex they are usually at the same level...

i don't know what kind of deals they have, but i don't know what kind of price chart dynamics they have, it's no secret that during the day there are bars with non-existent deals - someone provokes you to join them and/or knocks out stops... there is no such thing with the fund, because a broker is not a counterparty + floating spreads, different quote providers => possibility to make arbitrage trades... i can't see that, because the broker does not act as a counterparty + floating spreads, different price providers => arbitrage... In the webinar he said that cfd and forex should be traded by those who have little money, while RTS is already ok with 1K... and all markets change, what worked in past years does not work anymore. but when asked about forex, he gives very short answers (yes/no).

The market understanding /how price behaves near levels / is great, that's why I wanted to see a similar video regarding forex, because there are different pairs, both forward and backward, and majors...

it's a pity MT-5 is not available on exchange instruments...

Heroix:
Where are the glasses on the graph!? That's not what I'm asking.
Does the author only trade the chart without the tape?

vspexp:

Understanding the market / how price behaves near levels / is great, that's why I wanted to see a video like this regarding Forex, because there are different pairs, both forward and reverse, and majors...

On stocks there are more buyers and sellers and the number of stocks of course. On currencies all are conventionally small, that is why Forex is much closer to futures, on which the author of this methodology did not have much success.

St.Vitaliy:
Does the author only trade the chart without the tape?
He has gone into graphical analysis and says he does not need to look at volumes, it is important to understand the current situation.

vspexp:
he says you don't need to look at volumes, it's important to understand the situation.

I guess what I'm saying is that if you understand the current situation, the volumes are not that interesting. the sequence is different.

I didn't watch this particular video, so I'm writing based on what he said before. Let's have a look.

ps. watched it. he does not deny the volumes. understanding the situation is primary. two actors, the buyer and the seller, etc. - The volumes are not negated there. the situation has been analyzed and the analysis is based on the motto of the gdP.

he says that the volumes do not need to look at the indicators and the grapes. he also does not give any info on the movements of the currency pairs.

vspexp:
He's gone into chart analysis and says that you don't need to look at volumes, it's important to understand the current situation.
Doing two or three trades a year, I completely agree with him.

HideYourRichess:

If you have an idea of the current situation, then the volumes are not that interesting.

I haven't watched this particular video, so I'm writing based on what he said before. let's see.

ps. watched it. he doesn't deny the volume. understanding the situation is primary. two actors, the buyer and the seller, etc. - In short, I liked it, but many will be disappointed.

pps. i almost forgot, there is no need to go into graphical analysis, just things that are very difficult to explain on the fingers. it shows how a given situation may look on a chart.

It's in stocks that there are majors, funds, speculators, shorts on the whole roll.

The Eurobucks is different. The mechanisms are different there, the client gives to the bank to sell or buy a large amount, not because the currency has fallen in price, but because for this currency he will pay taxes, buy goods, invest in local bonds. By the way, it is precisely the debt market in my HO that is the driving force behind medium-term trends in currencies. For example some clerk from CITI or Apple wants to park some cache in German bonds and does not know about a converging triangle at 2H and exchanges billions of dollars. In equities these situations are much rarer, on panic days as an option.

This is the reason why currencies have very noisy levels and trends are so volatile.

vspexp: It's no secret that intraday bars with non-existing trades exist
It's probably about forex, the bars there are drawn from ascobids, but the stock market does not, the bars on the exchange are drawn from the price of the last real deal.

St.Vitaliy:

It's in stocks that there are majors, funds, speculators, and shorts for the whole roll.

The Eurobucks is different. The mechanisms are different there, the client gives to the bank to sell or buy a large amount, not because the currency has fallen in value, but because for that currency he will pay taxes, buy goods, invest in local bonds. By the way, it is precisely the debt market in my HO that is the driving force behind medium-term trends in currencies. For example some clerk from CITI or Apple wants to park some cache in German bonds and does not know about a converging triangle at 2H and exchanges billions of dollars. In equities these situations are much rarer, on panic days as an option.

This is the reason why currencies have very noisy levels and trends are so volatile.

Once again, I will repeat the reasoning I have already given. There is a data showing that the volume of non-speculative transactions in Forex is about one percent. I.e. all deals of necessity have a very small weight in the total volume.

And that is, you do not have to write anything to me, I do not want to start another fight.