Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 57

avtomat:

Does "max.:405.63" apply to each individual payment? Or just the first one? What is the daily payment limit? What is the monthly payment limit?

I am sure you know the answers to these questions. Perhaps the list of answers is broader than the list of questions I have given.

Would you be kind enough to share that knowledge? Provide all relevant and available information.

I agree, the existing limits should be outlined.

avtomat:

Does this "max:405.63" apply to each individual payment? Or only to the first one? What is the daily payment limit? What is the monthly payment limit?

I am sure you know the answers to these questions. Perhaps the list of answers is broader than the list of questions I have given.

Would you be kind enough to share that knowledge? Give me all the relevant and available information.

This "max:405.63" refers to the payment that is being created at the moment. The daily limit is 500 credits and not more than once(https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/302).
Платежная система MQL5.community
Платежная система MQL5.community
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Внутренняя платежная система MQL5.community была изначально создана для удобства расчетов с авторами Статей. Чтобы "не изобретать велосипед", в MQL5.community была интегрирована популярная электронная платежная система WebMoney. В качестве денежной единицы для расчетов применяются кредиты, которые являются эквивалентом доллара США. Наше...

Are there any restrictions in PayPal for Ukraine?

avtomat:
Are there any restrictions in PayPal for Ukraine?
Yes, there are. A complete ban on withdrawals to your accounts (bank and card accounts).

barabashkakvn:
Yes, there is. A complete ban on withdrawals to your accounts (bank and card accounts).

Thank you for the information.

So, for me, the existing withdrawal routes here are closed. And there's no point in banging on a closed door.

avtomat as an option, find a proxy from another country. On the account of this trusted person, your tractors will work and receive income from the subscription.

The trustee withdraws the funds, for example to Webmoney and then to a bank account, and then makes a payment to you.

Or some other way to minimise costs.

avtomat:

Thank you for the information.

So, for me, the existing withdrawal routes here are closed. And there's no point in banging through a closed door.

Everything flows, everything changes. Soon things will get better with electronic money in our country as well.

Withdraw to webmoney to any account, change them to WMX, move to an exchange and change bitcoins to the desired currency, then direct transfer to a card.

TheXpert:
Withdraw to webmoney to any account, change them to WMX, move to the exchange and change bitcoins to the desired currency, then direct transfer to the card.
What is the question?

MetaDriver:
What's the cost?
It depends on the withdrawal method. If Wire Transfer, if the amount is from $10k, it may be that there will be no loss on commission at all, if the timing is right.
Reason: