Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 41

Rosh:

Brokers should have the choice to allow/disallow automatic trading on Signals. There is nothing to be done about that.

---

That's kind of wrong.
A broker can allow/disallow automatic trading, isn't that enough?
It could go as far as banning:
- the use of libraries;
- calling functions;
- disk access;
etc., etc.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Contender:
Rosh:

Brokers should have the choice to allow/disallow automatic trading on Signals. There is nothing to be done about that.

---

That's kind of wrong.
- the use of libraries;
- calling functions;
- disk access;
etc., etc.

so let them ban everything.

the (service) market will reconcile everyone

Contender:
Rosh:

Brokers should have the choice to allow/disallow automatic trades on Signals. There is nothing to be done about that.

---

That's kind of wrong.
- the use of libraries;
- calling functions;
- disk access;
etc. etc.

I'm sure all brokers will allow signals within a week.

The increase of traded volumes by clients is a win-win for them. Who in their right mind would turn off a typewriter :)

I don't know, I've been trying to get some traders to change MT5 to five digits and lower spreads, otherwise my EA in scalping mode will not take out 4 digits and spread is 3 pips four digits... I will have to switch it to watch, and generally adjust it by timeframe for each broker

IvanIvanov:
Yes, I wish they would help brokers to switch to five digits in MT5 and reduce spreads

Is there such a thing? The five digits have been on the wires for years.

then brokers must be collecting bids :)

MetaDriver:

So far everything is working like clockwork.

Only in the new build with the change of settings, the explicit copy multiplier is gone, personally I feel less comfortable and less understandable.

I've got the same problem, can someone explain how to set up MM now, with these two parameters?

"deposit load" and "execute within XX spread", my signaler account has 15k and my account has 10k, but mine opens trades at 0.1 ratio :(

what settings should i adjust so orders are executed with the same lot?

tarantul:

Same problem, can anyone clarify how to set up MM now, with these two parameters?

I have a "load on deposit" and "execute within XX spread", my signaler account has 15k and my account has 10k, but mine opens positions in 0.1 ratio :(

what settings should i adjust so orders are opened with the same lot?

I also don't understand the logic of the signal settings, the question is relevant.

Rosh:

Brokers should have the choice to allow/disallow automatic trading on Signals. There's nothing to be done about it.

They must have the right to prohibit trading on "Signals" whenever they like, no matter whether opening a position or paying money. Pre-notification is unnecessary.

How to trade via Expert Advisors.....

"There's nothing you can do about it."

Manov:

They must have the right to prohibit trading on "Signals" whenever they like, no matter whether opening a position or paying money. Pre-notification is unnecessary.

How to trade via Expert Advisors.....

"There's nothing you can do about it."

Because they are not brokers))

sergeev:

Is there such a thing? The five digits have been on the wires for years.

it must be the brokers collecting the applications :)

Yes, the biggest broker in Asia, one advantage is that they already have real.... Yesterday i opened my account one year ago to try it out so i could broadcast it now... I opened my account a year ago in order to try to broadcast it now... and i saw 4 signs, now i have to convert pipsman to scalper... i will try it...
Reason: