Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 38

MetaDriver 2012.10.15 11:25 2012.10.15 11:25:20 #

That's what you write in the signal profile. I'm sure it's your glitch, but you're the boss.
And you can use mine. In a normal-quality multicurrency strategy - all instruments are statistically profitable, moreover statistically even.

---

It's not my glitch.
I've been "getting there" for a long time, but multicurrency has something that cannot be achieved on any single pair.

IvanIvanov:

I had a similar situation a long time ago, there was no tab on XP, but there was on 7.

However, the situation with the Market was then

This is most likely due to the fact that the Market tab is disabled for systems with IE6.

MetaDriver:

I'm sure it's your glitch, but you're the boss.

In a normal-quality multicurrency strategy, all instruments are statistically profitable, and statistically evenly profitable.

Yes, exactly. Nothing wrong with ticking ....

You need to be clear that the guarantees are only with Sberbank. Here is from the Rules:

VI. Возможные риски и полный отказ от ответственности по ним

1. When subscribing to Signals, you unconditionally understand and accept all risks associated with copying someone else's trading operations in your trading account:
    • No past trading successes of the selected Signals Source guarantee future profits.
    • Execution/non-execution of Signals may result in a discrepancy between your results and those of the Signals Source.
    • Differences in trading conditions in your trading account and in the trading account of the Signals Source can lead to the impossibility to execute trading signals.
    • Failures in the communication lines can result in the omission of Signals.
  2. The administration of the Signals service shall not be liable for any losses sustained or shortfalls in profits, resulting from the use or inability to use the Signals via Subscription.

Renat:
The important question about compatibility of brokers has been asked.

Before the subscription, in the next (not today's) build we will:
- compare characteristics of the provider's broker and the subscriber's one by several important parameters
- show comparison results and summary for user
- If the results are bad, you will not be able to subscribe.

Under unfavourable conditions you should never give subscribers from the start. Don't be taken again to mean "you decide for the user". Yes, we do, in order to guard against outright errors, and with the justification and detailed check points shown.

I understand that the supplier and subscriber spread levels will be analysed?

Declared by the broker or real - the average for a certain period?

GoldStar:

This is indicated in the rules in the 1st approximation

But if you "show the user a comparison with a summary" and decide for the user whether the comparison is "good or bad" - the court might see this as providing additional safeguards.

Sorting by compatibility may also be seen as a recommendation.

Of course the compatibility of the real and demo accounts of the same broker is of particular interest :)

I think the issue will be resolved much more simply - "in accordance with the Spirit".

All real accounts are monitored in testing mode for a month before launching, all Pips players will be simply cut. "So that it won't be a bad thing".

I think so.

GoldStar:

... the court may see this as providing additional safeguards ...

If that were the case, then every website could be shut down. Because a court could regard any information as providing additional guarantees for something out there. For example based on that logic, every signal could be seen by the court as providing additional guarantees of profit. Oh.

GoldStar:

And where did you see the signals? In the title? :)

In fact it's not signals, it's copying by the fact of the trades

Type in google - Trading Signals - and find 10 differences

A classic trading signal (not deal copying) - although it is a recommendation - it does not generate trades!

This will then have to be proved to the court, not to the SoForumians, if a precedent arises, and a precedent will arise if PAMMs are offended.....

papaklass:
Then how will they compete with the mayhem of PAMMs (the choice of managers)? Now on PAMMs there is one condition - the manager's capital (from $300). Manager can drain several PAMMs with investors' money and he is allowed to open the next one.
PAMM and "Signals" are different things. Principle, implementation, audience....

MetaDriver:
MetaDriver:
Reboot the terminal.

Dear MetaDriver,

I restarted the terminal several times, installed another one (from AlpariUK), installed it on my home computer, not on the server... I installed it on my home PC and not on the server.

I had no opportunity to copy signals.

What else could be the problem?

Files:
Reason: