Why don't I read the articles? - page 8

Mathemat:

Ready to see any criticism of my last two articles here (on OpenCL). Links are one and two.

What are they missing, is the level of presentation too high, etc.

I myself expected there would be more interest, especially in view of the interest in the OpenCL thread. But nothing from anyone on the subject has followed.

What do they lack? You're too modest, the articles are not even half a year old, and they have

OpenCL: The Bridge to Parallel Worlds

Viewings: 5566

OpenCL: from naive coding to more sensible coding

Viewings: 1143

Just under ~7000 total audience.

You probably wanted a discussion or outrageous criticism that you're a moron and get it all wrong, well, no, know people agree with you.

There is no sense in wasting words. It is better to be silent :)

DmitriyN:

Yuri, this isn't about you at all. It's about the articles. Why don't they read them? You published an article about neural networks 6 years ago, for example. And now it turns out, six years later, that .........

And with the rest of the articles, does that work out as well? Who needs it? Reading an article or a book should benefit the person, but if there is no benefit, where is the point of reading it? When there is no demand, there will be no supply after a while.

And you read a book on, say, topology, physicochemistry, quantum mechanics. Don't you understand? Is the book crap? Or is there something wrong with the reader? And how can you tell if a book is useful before you read it?

St.Vitaliy:

It's the company's job to make a better trading website, not code-writing.

But there is a little problem. Many people say that there are no articles on creating and evaluating TS.

That is, the author must write an article on how to select the entry patterns, how to optimize filters, how to find the optimal level of risk, how to make a stop on the maximum capital savings, but if it failed, then the movement is cancelled; how to squeeze the maximum out of the movement, not knowing its amplitude in advance; how to automatically adapt to liquidity and volatility; finally, how to combine trend-following and contrending systems in a portfolio, which would reduce MA to zero. Preferably, all this should be done in a quick code and each block should be explained in detail...

Are you guys out of your mind? This is a high-level private banking product, and you are just given it to read.

I agree, I think it's all too intimate. There's another nuance (I judge by myself), even if I imagine that someone will lay out the Grail, I will not believe and will pass by. That is, I prefer to do my own digging, so I'm not keen on articles.

Rich:

And you read a book on, say, topology, physicochemistry, quantum mechanics. Don't you get it? Is the book crap? Or is there something wrong with the reader? And how can you tell if a book is useful before you read it?

There is no way to tell. But, there is one way, which is practiced not only by me, but by many others. Suppose you decide to read an "edition" representing several volumes, ten volumes, for example.
You read volume 1 and got sick of its contents. Tell me, will you read the other nine volumes? Probably not. Neither will I.
Or maybe you didn't vomit, and you just didn't understand anything of what's there.

220Volt:
I agree, I think this is all too intimate. If we try to use some different method, we try to open some different type of dealing, in other words, we start from the first one. That is, I prefer to do my own digging, so I'm not keen on articles.

An article about the Grail sounds like a swear word))

It is one thing when we discuss some technical details, it is interesting for gourmets aka fanatics, their circle is quite narrow. Another thing to describe the product, which the masses can earn with a minimum of external efforts, it is interesting to all, but it costs money and no one will share for free.

Has anyone seen the article on the Internet - "How to open your own gandelic", how much it costs to rent, how many people to ostentat all the inspectors, how to select staff, and all this splendidly appended contact phone numbers and accurate calculations. At most, it is a discussion of some detail, and then it is in the mode of discussion, not an article.

So the developer has to either stop at the concept of a site "training school in an exotic language". Or change the model of positioning and engage in luring. For example, connect the broker to the exchange, write a robot (the easiest way, they know everything), and win an LCI under the brand namewww.mql5.com or post on all the columns about the advantage of MT over other platforms.

And so it turns out, the article - how to correctly implement trade orders in their software, any outsider has a simple question - why their software? There's no answer to this question in the free press. But the fact that the counterparty to the transactions is a brokerage company and that any win for the client is a loss for brokerage companies is known to all. We have to change something...

And so it turns out, the article - how to properly implement trade orders programmatically in their software, any outsider has a simple question - why their software??? There is no answer to this question in the free press. But the fact that the counterparty to the transactions is a brokerage company and that any win for the client is a loss for brokerage companies is known to all. We must change something...

I can give the answer why their software - if they created it and promote it among people, why will they publish articles about other software to their detriment? And how can MetaQuotes influence unscrupulous DCs who play against the client? The firm just offers a trading tool, without going into the relationship between a brokerage company and a trader. So don't give the firm a hard time for not understanding or liking something in forex.

St.Vitaliy:

In other words, the author must write an article on how to select the entry patterns, how to optimize filters, how to find the optimal level of risk, how to make the stop with the maximum capital savings, but if it failed, then the movement is canceled; how to squeeze the maximum out of the movement, not knowing its amplitude in advance; how to automatically adapt to liquidity and volatility; finally, how to combine trend-following and contrending systems in a portfolio, which would reduce MA to zero. It would be desirable to execute this all in a quick code and explain every block...

This is not an article. It would be a whole book. A ready-made business project. )) Although all these questions by themselves have already been more or less covered, even on mql sites. All that's left to do is "mixing and mastering", and that's oh! so difficult. You can even say it's an institute in terms of the amount of information you have to put through yourself. And everybody knows, that not everyone who graduated from the institute, work in their profession. ))

paladin800:
The firm simply offers a trading tool without getting into the relationship between the DC and the trader. So don't give the firm a hard time for not understanding or liking something about forex.

But let's not get carried away with trading. Trading is when I buy a commodity for money, i.e. I had one asset and then became another. When I buy gold, oil, cfd for anything, do I get that asset? NO. This platform (MT4 for sure, MT5 is only declared to be different in fact it is used as MT4) for making betting contracts on price changes. Why is there not a single article from the developers about it that explains on the fingers how my order is executed, how it goes from a lower level to a higher one until either a dealer is found ready to make a bet or it is rejected by the system. I am not saying it is good or bad, it is one of the financial services, and if there is a supply it means there is a demand.

You see, when someone makes spread out of olia and sells it as butter, such a factory will be fined and forced to change the labeling to margarine. Let them change the headline on the homepagehttps://www.metaquotes.net/ru

MetaTrader 5 trading platform

to

MetaTrader 5 Price Change Contracts Platform

Торговая платформа MetaTrader 4 для торговли на валютном рынке Форекс / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 4 это программный комплекс для организации брокерского обслуживания на валютном рынке Форекс. Он отвечает всем потребностям брокерской компании и является самым популярным в мире программным обеспечением для торговли на валютном рынке Форекс

tol64:
This is no longer an article. It would be a whole book. A ready-made business project. )) Although all these questions by themselves have been covered more or less even on mql sites. All that's left to do is "mixing and mastering", and that's oh! so difficult. You can even say it's an institute in terms of the amount of information you have to put yourself through. And everybody knows, that not everyone who graduated from the institute, work in their profession. ))
I got 3 papers on 5 pages each, they write thick books to make more money, in popular financial literature the author's idea fits on 2 or 3 pages.

papaklass:
Are you serious? There are no billionaires or millionaires here. You've got the wrong forum.
Well, maybe that's why there aren't, because it's the wrong forum...
Reason: