Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 56

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're a crooked salesman, calling on others to join you, not understanding anything and publishing scribbles on a crumpled paper with arrows.

For lack of a better one, we have to use scribbled paper, you're our champion, post something, but don't give me shit, you've already made a mess of everything.

VVT:

)

and then what? a planned stop loss, or what do you probably think stops don't exist?

Gold, a bit crooked/slanted, but managed to take a little bit from this fall, some in the breakdown, some in the octate, of course the brains were blown out, I was tired to bits

Sergey Lazarenko:

and then what? a planned stop loss, or what do you probably think stops don't exist?

He showed you right where the stops are, what's the paper, the arrows

Vladimir Baskakov:
He showed you right where your stops are, what's the paper, the arrows

Read it in a book, but if you can't, what's it got to do with me?

Euro, the level of 1.2245, it has been going around all day, the activity is supposed to decrease and it should go somewhere

Sergey Lazarenko:

read it in a book, but if you can't, what's it got to do with me?

I can, but you're just a schoolboy.

Vladimir Baskakov:
i can do it, but you're just a schoolboy

How do you live with your woman? Or don't you live, you dream? You're just an asshole walking around not to sting someone, at least once an hour - so your life is not in vain, that's how your life goes

Sergey Lazarenko:

How do you live with your woman? Or don't you live, you dream? You're just an asshole walking around not to sting someone, at least once an hour - so your life is not in vain, that's the way your life is going

You just use your head and everything will work out

EUR/USD, as an indicator of market trends, as in fact it was before, on Nonfarms day, before Nonfarms - everything still lives according to the old scenario, closer to the event - doubts begin to arise, Nonfarms come out, and everything is in disarray, After them, a couple of hours, the new world order comes and breaks the old one, in the middle of the American session, and it's like when it is about 5 hours before the closing of the week, all the mess with the new world order is gone, and the price starts to show what will happen in the future.

the whole day licked the level of 1.22451, and 3,5 hours before the market close, it flew, showing that the Downtrend is gathering momentum

Reason: